Six Flags Season Pass Payment Plan

By on 01/13/2011

Six Flags has just announced on their blog that they are offering a payment plan for their season passes. For a limited time, you can split the cost of your 2011 season pass into three equal payments. They’ll simply take the cost of your pass and break it into thirds. You make the first payment up front and each additional payment every thirty days for the next two months. There is no interest and you can start using your pass immediately, assuming your park is open of course. This offer is valid at most U.S. parks.

1. evelyn vazquez

06/26/2012 at 11:08 am

i need to update my payment method the bank account i had when i purchased the season passes has been closed so i called sixflags n they told me to go on here n talk to you online

06/26/2012 at 3:41 pm

Hi Evelyn, this is a personal blog about Six Flags Magic Mountain. I do not work for and this blog has no formal affiliation with Six Flags. I suspect that they were referring you to http://www.sixflags.com to update your payment information. I apologize for any confusion.

2. angeles vazquez

05/11/2013 at 11:35 am

Necesito imprimir mis pases, pero no tengo mi numero de confirmacion, hay alguna forma de que pueda conseguirlo.

GRACIAS

05/13/2013 at 9:46 pm

I’m sorry, but I don’t have any affiliation with Six Flags so I’m afraid I cannot provide you with your confirmation number. You should call the park directly.

3. Tanya

05/23/2013 at 12:26 pm

like to get the membership plans

4. karina

05/30/2013 at 10:16 am

how could i pay my pay online.my bill passed. whats the best wbsite for me to pay?

05/30/2013 at 2:11 pm

You’ll need to go to SixFlags.com, or better yet just call them and ask. I do not know what the URL is for their payment site. Sorry.

5. Pingback: Season Pass Subscriptions At Six Flags Magic Mountain- The Coaster Guy

6. Barbara valley

09/18/2015 at 3:36 pm

I’m still having money taken out of my checking account when I had my membership paid off
    I would like to see this matter taken care of before more money is taken

09/18/2015 at 4:13 pm

I recommend you contact Six Flags if you’d like to make a change to your membership. Just as an FYI, you can’t pay off a membership. They keep charging you every month, forever, until you cancel your membership.

7. Barbara valley

10/06/2015 at 3:15 pm

8. Barbara valley

10/06/2015 at 3:16 pm

You should have stopped taking money from my account in July.I would like a refund for the months ofAugust and Sept. Please cancel my membership

10/06/2015 at 4:37 pm

I suspect you’re confusing me with Six Flags. Please contact them with any membership questions.

9. Scott C.