2012 Six Flags Magic Mountain Season Pass Value Book

By on 02/13/2012

Six Flags Magic Mountain 2012 Season Pass Value Book

The 2012 Season Pass Value Books are now available at Six Flags Magic Mountain. If you picked up your season pass before they were out, you can now drop by the park and pick one up at the Season Pass Processing center. Here are all of the deals that can be had for the 2012 season:

• Free Friend Admission on Select Sundays – Valid on 1/29, 2/26, 3/25, 4/8, 7/22, 9/23, 11/25 and 12/16
  • $25 Friend Day Jan-Mar – Buy one general admission ticket for only $25 on any operating day Jan-Mar
  • $25 Friend Day Apr-May – Buy one general admission ticket for only $25 on any operating day Apr-Jun
  • Mother’s or Father’s Day Free Friend Admission – One free friend admission on 5/13 or 6/17
  • May Weekdays Free Friend Admission – One free friend admission. Valid only on May 1-4, 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, and 29-31
  • June Weekdays Free Friend Admission – One free friend admission. Valid only on June 1, 4-8, 11-15, 18-22, and 25-28
  • June-July 50% Off Friend Admission – Receive one general admission ticket for 50% off
  • August Weekdays Free Friend Admission – One free friend admission. Valid only on Aug 1-3, 6-10, 13-17, 20-24, and 27-31
  • August 50% Off Friend Admission – Receive one general admission ticket for 50% off
  • MySixFlagsPhoto Special – Receive a Front Gate or Ride photo for only $9.99
  • $25 Friend Day Sep – Buy one general admission ticket for only $25. Valid only on Sep 1-3, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, and 29-30
  • $25 Friend Day Nov-Dec – Buy one general admission ticket for only $25. Valid only on Nov 3-4, 10-12, 17-18, 21-25, Dec 1-2, 8-9, and 15-30
  • Hurricane Harbor Free Admission – Free admission for you or a friend. Valid May 26-28, Jun 2-3, 9-29, Jul 2-6, 9-13, 16-20, 23-27, 30-31, Aug 3, 6-10, 13-17, 20-24, 27-31
  • $20 Hurricane Harbor Admission – Buy one general admission ticket for only $20. Valid through Sep 30th
  • Free Bugs Bunny Lanyard W/Purchase Of $5 Or More – Valid at any retail gift store
  • Father’s Day Special – 25% off any retail purchase of $10 or more on Father’s Day, June 17th
  • Mother’s Day Special – 25% off any retail purchase of $10 or more on Mother’s Day, May 13th
  • Labor Day Special – 25% off any retail purchase of $10 or more
  • $5 Off Any Flags Famous Strips Family Meal Deal Combo – Valid only through Memorial Day
  • $5 Off Any Flags Famous Strips Family Meal Deal Combo – Valid only from Memorial Day through Labor Day
  • Buy One Meal Basket And Get Dad’s Meal Basket 50% Off – Valid only on  Father’s Day, June 17th
  • Buy One Meal Basket And Get Mom’s Meal Basket 50% Off – Valid only on Mother’s Day, May 13th
  • Buy One Meal Basket And Get 50% Off Your Second Meal Basket – Not valid on 5/13 or 6/17
  • Funnel Cake Sundae Upgrade – Upgrade to a Funnel Cake Sundae for the price of a Funnel Cake Supreme. Valid Memorial Day through Labor Day
  • $1 Off Any Jumbo Soft Pretzel or  Souvenir Popcorn Bucket
  • Get $1 Off Any Skill Game
  • Sky Coaster/Go Karts Buy One Get One Free

In addition to all of the coupons above for inside the park, there are a couple of community coupons in the back of the book. They are:

• Madame Tussauds Hollywood – 50% off up to 6 admissions
  • Ripley’s Believe It or Not! – $5 off admission

Six Flags Magic Mountain 2012 Season Pass Value Book

1. caleb

02/13/2012 at 9:41 pm

No free admission to another park? That sucks I’m going to SFOT this year and was looking to get my cousin in >:(
    Does it still say something in the back like “if you are a season pass holder you are an MB2 raceway member!”
    ???

02/14/2012 at 7:19 am

Nope…that offer from last year is not available this year. The only two non-Six Flags offers in the book are the two I have listed above. All the others are gone.

2. Jeff Wesson

02/14/2012 at 7:02 am

Six Flags Season Passes are good at all Six Flags parks. Just not the water parks.

02/14/2012 at 7:20 am

Just be aware that if you purchased season parking with your pass, it is only good at the park you purchased it at.

3. Ryan

02/14/2012 at 7:10 am

The values are pretty good this year.

4. Toria

04/04/2012 at 3:50 pm

theres only one day a month we can bring a friend thats picked for us?

04/04/2012 at 3:59 pm

Yes and no. There are free friend coupons for May, June, and August in which you can select one of the designated days in each month to bring a friend. There are also coupons to get a friend in on Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. Lastly, there is one coupon that lets you choose one of several Sundays throughout the year to get your friend in for free. So it’s not quite limited to just one day a month, but it is limited in the days that are offered. I hope that helps.

• Ruth

05/11/2012 at 8:55 pm

is anything required to prove your a mother or a father or just any friend ? for the coupon on mothers day !?

05/11/2012 at 9:27 pm

According to the back of the coupon, it’s just a regular “free friend admission” coupon that happens to be good on Mother’s Day, so you will be able to get anyone in with it.

5. Priscilla lemus

05/01/2012 at 7:34 pm

hi i just bought my six flags magic mountain season pass online and wanted to go and take a friend in for free on May 3rd, but wanted to know if this free friend can be an Adult or is it a free child friend admission? thank you

05/02/2012 at 8:08 am

I just looked at the coupon and it’s good for anyone, adult or child. Just make sure you take the entire coupon book to the park with you and not just that one coupon. I think they have to rip them out of the book to be valid.

6. priscilla

05/02/2012 at 3:34 pm

Thank you. Since I have to still get the pass bc I only have the online ticket I printed out, does that mean I go in & take a pic & get my id pass then go back outside & get my friend in?

7. Andrea

05/17/2012 at 12:11 am

Do you know when the season pass office opens? Does it open before the park opening time? We’re thinking about stopping by the day before our visit so we’ll be ready to go and would like to be there as early as possible.

05/17/2012 at 8:03 am

I’m sorry, Andrea, but I do not know for sure. I do see people in line for the registration office before the main gate opens, but I’m not sure if they are waiting their turn or waiting for the office to open. A quick call to the park at (661) 255-4100 should get you an answer.

8. abigail

06/05/2012 at 7:19 pm

I lost my value book.. 🙁 would they sell me another one o what can I do?

06/07/2012 at 6:48 pm

You’ll have to call the park and ask. However, my feeling is that you’re going to be out of luck. If they were willing to sell them, everyone would be buying them for the extra Bring a Friend For Free coupons.

9. Deya

06/12/2012 at 3:06 pm

if i didnt get a value book can i still get one if they didnt give me one!? thats not fair!!

06/19/2012 at 10:06 pm

You should still be able to get one. I believe they flag your account when you pick one up. If you haven’t gotten one yet, walk into the registration office and ask for one.

10. Jasmin

09/11/2012 at 4:53 pm

can I use the bring a friend for free & the entry coupon for $25 the same day?

09/11/2012 at 6:03 pm

I don’t see why not. The restrictions say nothing about only one coupon per visit. However, you should still call the park just to verify.

11. Grace

10/11/2012 at 12:48 pm

If I bought the regular one park season pass for 2012 does it include admission to the Halloween Fright Fest???

10/12/2012 at 2:12 pm

Absolutely! Every park admission has full access to the Fright Fest events, such as the shows, scare zones, dancing, and coasters in the dark. The only thing that will cost you extra is if you want to go through the haunted mazes. You will need to buy a special wristband for that.

12. Anthony g

05/01/2013 at 1:41 am

Is six flags magic mountain going to be overly packed on Mother’s Day?

05/01/2013 at 6:57 am

Absolutely. It’s a “Bring a friend for free” day, which always packs the park.