Lex Luthor Photo Shoot Scheduled For Thursday Morning

By on 07/04/2012

The below photo is a camera-equipped helicopter that is current parked towards the back of Six Flags Magic Mountain’s parking lot. I have heard from sources within the park that it will be used for a Lex Luthor: Drop of Doom photo shoot scheduled for 7:20 am tomorrow morning. I can’t wait to see the final results:

Helicopter for Lex Luthor: Drop of Doom Photo Shoot

1. Jimmy Tovar

07/04/2012 at 6:42 pm

Will they be photographing with people on board?

07/05/2012 at 3:14 pm

It’d be silly of them not to. Have you ever seen an advertisement for a ride with no riders on it? I’m not sure who they’re using, but I’m sure they’ll have a good time.

2. Mrod

07/04/2012 at 9:50 pm

I work at the park and saw this land. I heard it was for the commercial video shoot. Also, they had superman:efk and LL:dod testing together today. Was pretty cool seeing the gondolas drop in unison with both superman cars as they came back down.

• Will P.

07/10/2012 at 3:24 pm

That must be cool to work at the park and see the testing and ride the rides. One thing that would be difficult for me, would be going to where I work, on my Day off. However, some people who have worked at Theme Parks I know of, say they dont mind it. Do you also get a special pass to ride or not have to wait soo long to get on any of the rides?

Thanks and all the best with your job, sounds fun.

3. Evan

07/04/2012 at 11:15 pm

Can’t wait for these pictures to come out!

4. Neil

07/05/2012 at 7:08 pm

They used people from the local high school and once the park opened a few actual guests. They also launched Superman two at a time which they normally aren’t allowed to do. If one is out the other one has to be in station.

• SFMMCrazy

07/05/2012 at 7:31 pm

They are allow to have them operating at the same time. That’s the point.

• Neil

07/08/2012 at 8:48 am

Yes, but the two Superman cars aren’t allowed to launch at the same time. One can launch and then the other can launch a few seconds later, but never at the same time. Next time you go to the park, look at Superman. You will never see Superman launch at the same time.