Gluten-Free Food Now Available At Six Flags Magic Mountain

By on 07/30/2012

If you don’t have a food allergy, consider yourself lucky. Many people these days are being diagnosed with some sort of gluten intolerance, like Celiac Disease. It’s difficult enough to find food that doesn’t have gluten in it at a regular grocery store, but it’s virtually impossible in a place like a theme park. Fortunately, Six Flags Magic Mountain now offers the following gluten-free items for sale in the park:

• Cheese Lasagna
  • Pasta with Meatballs
  • Fudge Brownies
  • Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
  • Cinnamon Crumb Muffins

While not an extensive list, it’s a good start and better than nothing. These items can be found for sale at the Cyber Café, located in the Six Flags Plaza in the front of the park.

07/30/2012 at 9:27 pm

This is a good idea, and I think as time goes on, more parks will add food items that cater to people with various needs—in my case, for example, sugar-free stuff.

2. Evan

07/30/2012 at 10:32 pm

This is good to know! A couple of my friends are allergic to Gluten so they’ll definitely be happy to hear about this!

3. Jeff Wesson

07/31/2012 at 1:20 pm

I’m a little confused about this. I work at a college dining commons, and we deal with gluten-free customers all the time. Unless they have varied the recipes on these items extensively, all the above items have gluten. Pasta has gluten, meatballs have bread crumbs that have gluten, muffins and brownies have gluten. Trying to make these products gluten-free is very difficult, unless they are buying them pre-made from an outside source that guaranties they are gluten-free.

07/31/2012 at 1:34 pm

I’m pretty sure the muffins and brownies are pre-packaged from an outside source. Gluten-free items like pasta and breadcrumbs have gotten very popular lately, typically made out of rice, so they’re easy to come by. We used to buy them all the time at Whole Foods and made our own gluten-free pasta dishes at home. I’m not sure if SFMM makes those on-site or buys pre-made portions and heats them up, but I’ll try to find out.

4. Cindy

07/20/2014 at 2:58 pm

Had the lasagna and a brownie. Both are prepackaged and pretty good. I am just thankful for the option.

• Joyce Dunbar

03/20/2017 at 6:43 pm

Do you know what brand the pre packaged food is from? The brownies are amazing and I would like to order some to have shipped to my house.

03/22/2017 at 2:52 pm

I’m sorry, Joyce, but I do not know what brand they’re currently using. -Kurt

• Tamara

07/13/2017 at 10:40 pm

I will be going this coming weekend and I will try to find out what brand it is.