Tatsu ERT Offered Aug 19th At Six Flags Magic Mountain

By on 08/15/2012

Six Flags Magic Mountain Tatsu

Six Flags Magic Mountain is continuing to offer Exclusive Ride Time (ERT) as part of their Season Pass Bonus program. The latest Pass Holder Newsletter (didn’t this used to be called In The Loop?) announces that season pass holders will be allowed access to the special ERT event on Tatsu starting at 10:00 am on 19 Aug 2012.

This is where the event was advertised on their newsletter:

The event is also advertised on the special event page of their web site:

I saw some really good feedback that the last ERT event on X2 was quite fun. If you go to this, please be sure to let us know how it went.

1. DC Marvel

08/15/2012 at 5:09 pm

The front is absolutely the best!!!! I love the loop at the end. You also get a nice view over the fountain near the end. Was there ever anything there before Tatsu (besides eagles flight)?

08/15/2012 at 5:20 pm

There weren’t any rides up there, however there used to be some Japanese gardens that you could walk through. It went with the whole Samurai Summit theme. That was a long time ago.

• DC Marvel

08/15/2012 at 9:09 pm

That sounds really pretty! Hows the Riddler’s Revenge profile coming along?

08/15/2012 at 9:20 pm

I haven’t worked on the Riddler’s profile at all. However, I believe I now have all the photos I need to complete the Batman profile. That will probably be my next one. I think I’m subconsciously dreading doing Riddler’s because it’s such a big ride! 😉

• Misael

08/15/2012 at 9:24 pm

Batman: The Ride, is the one I’m anxiously waiting for.

08/15/2012 at 9:43 pm

One nice thing about Riddler’s Revenge, though, is how you walk under it while waiting in line and exiting the ride. Many good photo opportunities await you there. You can also get good pictures from the Sky Tower.

08/15/2012 at 9:48 pm

If I wasn’t already going to SFMM on Friday, August 23, I might do this. It’s great that the park is doing it for the passholders; I hope there aren’t so many that people will get maybe one ride before the rest of the crowd gets up there.

08/15/2012 at 10:04 pm