Don't Miss

Bring A Friend For Free Sunday At Six Flags Magic Mountain

By on August 25, 2012

If you are a 2012 Season Pass holder at Six Flags Magic Mountain, your latest Season Pass Bonus is that you get to bring a friend with you to the park on Sunday, August 26th for free. This is an additional free day that is not found in the coupon book. All you need to do is go here, print out the letter from Bonnie Rabjohn, and take it to the park with you on Sunday. It says to print out the email, but I think that was an error on their part. The necessary coupon is on the bottom of the web page and not in the email, so that should be all you need. Have fun!!

1. mike

08/26/2012 at 4:58 pm

Pretty quite day and smaller crowd then normally for a Sunday. I would guess this marketing friend day was a fail at least from my point of view.

• Andrew

08/26/2012 at 8:30 pm

It was still busier than my liking today.
      Although all those consecutive X2 rides didn’t hurt.

2. JIMMY TOVAR

08/27/2012 at 10:25 am

Magic Mountain did a poor job in letting us season pass holders know about this day. I think it was one of those things that they just put out there and see who sees it. Oh well, by the time I saw it my Sunday was already planned. I wish I would of know about it at a day sooner.

3. Byron Lopez

08/27/2012 at 7:44 pm

Kurt the construction walls dividing the former entrance of dejavu have been brought down

4. Byron Lopez

08/27/2012 at 7:45 pm

And the slingshot pieces have been moved to former location of dejavu

08/27/2012 at 8:18 pm

That may explain why I didn’t see them last Thursday when I was out there. I thought I was seeing things, but maybe not… ;)

5. Victor

08/27/2012 at 11:57 pm

hmmm interesting i was there sunday for the free friend admission day and the sling shot pieces where still in the same spot when i was up in the sky tower at around 3pm. I would post the picture but i dont think you can or maybe i just down know how.

• Victor

08/28/2012 at 12:01 am

I guess they were working fast too i just went back and looked at my pictures and the walls blocking off the Deja Vu area were still up just past the tables I guess they worked quick after that time to move the pieces into place to begin construction soon considering the announcements are coming in less then 48 hours.

6. DC Marvel

08/28/2012 at 6:48 am

Hey Kurt,

I was at six flags sunday and the normal exit for apocalypse was closed. Instead of going out through the gift shop, they let us out a small gate off to the side. Do you think the gift shop will be where you pay for the slingshot?

08/28/2012 at 8:05 am

It’s possible, but I doubt it. I’m hearing that the space for the Sling Shot is being leased out for someone else to operate, so unless SFMM leased them the building as well, I doubt they would just let them use it for free. I don’t think they sold much of anything out of that gift shop, so I suspect they may simply be closing it down.

08/28/2012 at 8:36 pm

Who receives these e-mails? I am a season passholder and don’t remember getting anything like this. I also receive the park’s newsletter and am supposedly on their “board of directors” (the people who got that survey sometime back).

I say they need to market these specials a lot better.