Six Flags Season Dining Pass Meals At Magic Mountain

By on 01/16/2013

Six Flags Season Dining Pass

The Six Flags Season Dining Pass meals for the 2013 season have been announced for Six Flags Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles. This is the complete list, broken down by park and food location:

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Western Cheeseburger Basket

Waterfront Commissary

• Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza Combo
  • Cheeseburger Basket
  • Flags Famous Chicken Strips Basket

Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles

If you bought the Combo Dining Pass for both parks, here are your meal choices when dining in Hurricane Harbor:

Cowabunga Burger

• Cheeseburger Basket
  • Grilled Chicken Sandwich Basket
  • Hot Dog Basket

Red Eye’s Kitchen

• 2nd Mates Meal (Cheeseburger)
  • Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza Combo
  • Flags Famous Chicken Strips Basket
  • Roast Beef Sandwich & Chips

I’d like to hear from you. Will you be buying a Season Dining Pass? I certainly will be. If you do, will you be adding on for Hurricane Harbor as well, or just walking over to Magic Mountain for your meals?

01/16/2013 at 4:20 pm

The food choices work for me, being that I generally eat what’s listed. Kind of surprised that they included Johnny Rocket’s, being something of a premium brand. But who’s complaining?

Even though I have the Gold Pass, I doubt I’ll be visiting Hurricane Harbor that much if at all. But I’ll definitely pick up a pass for Magic Mountain.

2. Jeremy

01/16/2013 at 4:44 pm

It seems as if the Six Flags is trying to step their game up and become a true contender in the amusement industry. Everyone knows that they are a thrill park destination but most families pass over it for other experiences like Disney. With this dining pass they are opening up a whole new demographic for them and they are making sure that people spend more time in the park which will help overall sales. I am totally inboard for this dining pass as I am moving back to LA and will be at Magic Mountain as much as possible.

01/17/2013 at 8:02 am

Agreed.

3. Andrew

01/16/2013 at 9:54 pm

I don’t think I will upgrade and add the HH onto it though, because if I’m spending a day at HH I can just run over to MM and get my food. Probably ride some rides as well. So it’s not worth it to me.

• Alex

01/17/2013 at 3:05 am

Holy cow, that’s a great idea.

4. MC

01/17/2013 at 9:55 am

Wonder if you can dbl dip and go manic with 4 meals having 2 at each park on same day? Or are you blocked regardless of having both meal plans at both parks.

01/17/2013 at 11:03 pm

I would imagine that if you’ve paid for both Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor, then you should get one lunch and one dinner at each park (four meals total).

5. X2fan

01/18/2013 at 7:05 pm

Adding the dining pass is a step up for Six Flags, but it wouldn’t be worth it for me; for personal reasons… since I’m a vegetarian, the only things that I could eat is cheese pizza (not like the park has a whole lot else).. So, a salad and a Coke at Wendy’s in the A/C out of the sun is plenty good for me!

6. MC

01/22/2013 at 7:36 pm

Is this food option up and running now and has anyone here tried it yet to see if its a smooth transaction?

01/22/2013 at 7:50 pm

It is up and running. The park is plastered with signs for it. I’ll be buying mine this week and trying it out on the weekend. Full report to follow.

7. Pingback: Six Flags Season Dining Pass Overview - The Coaster Guy

8. Alan

05/05/2014 at 7:54 pm

IMO the plan is quite a good deal. I paid $108 total w/ tax. Most of the meals on the plan cost between $10 and $13 and can easily pay for itself if you go at least 5 times and eat both lunch and dinner. I loved all of the fresh food that they had at the Cyber Cafe. They had a fresh selection of sandwhiches and salads. There are a lot of things that you will learn to avoid such as the fish and chips because there wasn’t a hint of flavor in it and will leave your stomach feeling like a grease factory. Even though you can easily go down the street to Wendy’s and spend $5 on a meal, this is a better alternative to make so you get more time to play in the park assuming that you make it worth your investment.