Don't Miss

2013 Six Flags Season Pass Coupons

By on January 23, 2013

Six Flags Season Pass Coupons 2013

The 2013 Six Flags Season Pass Coupons, or Value Books, are now available at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Here are all the Six Flags Season Pass coupons for 2013:

• Free Friend Admission on Select Sundays - Valid on 1/27, 2/24, 3/31, 4/14, 9/22, 11/24 and 12/22
  • $1 Off Large Fountain Drink
  • $30 Friend Admission Jan-Mar - Valid 12/31 through 5/31
  • Play One Ladder Climb Game, Play Again Free Free
  • $5 Off Any Primo’s Pizzeria Whole Pizza – Valid 12/31 through 5/31
  • $30 Friend Admission Apr-May - Valid 4/1 through 5/31
  • $5 Off Any Flags Famous Strips Family Meal Deal Combo - Valid only Memorial Day through Labor Day
  • April-May Weekdays Free Friend Admission - Valid only April 15-19, 22-26, 29-30, May 1-3, 6-10, 13-17, 20-24, and 28-31
  • Free Friend Admission Mother’s or Father’s Day- One free friend admission on 5/12 or 6/16
  • Mother’s Day Special Increase Your Discount – 25% off any purchase of $10 or more. Valid only on 5/12
  • Father’s Day Special Increase Your Discount - 25% off any purchase of $10 or more. Valid only on 6/16
  • Dive Devil/Go-Karts Fy or Ride Again Free – Buy one ride, get a consecutive ride for free.
  • Play One 3-Point Basketball Game And Play Again For Free – Valid before 1:00 pm
  • June Weekdays Free Friend Admission - Valid only on June 3-7, 10-14, 17-21, and 24-28
  • Buy One Meal Basket And Get 50% Off Another
  • **Gold Passholder Bonus** – Free Friend Admission – Valid only 7/21 or 8/25
  • $20 Hurricane Harbor General Use Admission - Valid only 5/25 through 9/29
  • **Gold Passholder Bonus** – Hurricane Harbor Free Admission - Valid any one operating day 5/25 through 6/30, or weekdays in July and August.
  • 20% Off Coppertone Suncare
  • June-July Weekdays 50% Off Friend Admission - Valid only 6/3 through 7/31
  • August Weekdays Free Friend Admission - Valid only on Jul 29-31, Aug 1-2, 5-9, 12-16, 19-23, and 26-30
  • August 50% Off Friend Admission - Valid Aug 1-31
  • Play One LexCorp Weapons Training Facility Game And Get One Try Free
  • MySixFlagsPhoto Special - Save 25% on an Antique Photo purchase before 2:00 pm
  • Get $1 Off Any Game of Skill
  • $30 Friend Admission September - Valid only Sep 1-29
  • 30 Free Rings At Ring-the-Bottle Game – Buy 30 rings, get 30 more free
  • $30 Friend Admission Nov-Dec - Valid only on Nov 2-3, 9-11, 16-17, 23-30, Dec 1, 7-8, 14-15, 21-24 and 26-31
  • MySixFlagsPhoto Special - Receive a Front Gate or Ride photo for only $9.99+tax. Only valid Mondays-Fridays.
  • Funnel Cake Sundae Upgrade - Upgrade to a Funnel Cake Sundae for the price of a Funnel Cake Supreme.
  • The Flash Pass Free Guest – Buy four or more Regular or Gold The Flash passes and receive one more guest for free.

In addition to all of the coupons above for inside the park, there is one coupon in the back of the book from an external advertiser:

• GameFly.com – Get a special extended free trial of their service.
If you processed your season pass before the Six Flags Season Pass coupons were out, you can just stop by the park and pick one up at the Season Pass Processing center.

Six Flags Season Pass Coupons 2013

1. Brad

01/23/2013 at 11:15 am

These are great deals the park is offering, I didn’t remember they had so many free friend admission tickets.

01/23/2013 at 11:28 am

The biggest downside to the Free Friend days is that they tend to be some of the busiest days of the year, making for some very long lines.

2. Casey

01/23/2013 at 1:33 pm

They should make the free friend tickets redeemable any day of the year!

01/23/2013 at 5:01 pm

They used to include a “Bring a Friend Free” pass that was valid on any operating day, but apparently no longer. And this reminds me…I still have to pick up my booklet. I’m disappointed that booklets are not ready when the season passes are. To me, if they’re going to offer them at all, having them ready at the start of the season is really a no-brainer.

01/27/2013 at 9:17 pm

I agree they should be available at the start of the season, but don’t forget that the official start of the 2013 season isn’t even here yet. Considering the sale of the 2013 season passes went on sale last September, I think we’re lucky to have gotten the books as early as we did.

3. Andrew

01/25/2013 at 9:47 am

Can gold pass holders use the free friend or the discount tickets for friends to get in through the gold pass gate? I’ve been wondering this.

01/25/2013 at 7:26 pm

As guests of the Gold Pass holder, I would think the park would let them in at the same time, but we’ll see…

01/27/2013 at 9:19 pm

I agree with Eric. Since these coupons are only valid for Gold Pass holders, then the friend should also be allowed to enter through the Gold Pass entrance with the Gold Pass holder. However, this needs to be verified with the park.

• Jarret

01/29/2013 at 6:55 pm

I have done this before with the Discover card entrance. We had a card and a season pass with a friend on a special day and were allowed right in without any problem at all. I would think that the gold pass would work the same way or that would be odd to have one special entrance and not the other.

4. Ivana

03/21/2013 at 5:08 pm

Yea question…. does this season pass, offer free tickets for more than one friend? Is there a limit of passes? Or is it actually just one friend? My cousin says it more than one ticket but … I dont quit understand

03/21/2013 at 8:22 pm

When you buy a season pass, you get a coupon book. A couple of the coupons are to get a friend in for free. Each coupon is only good on certain days or times of the year, and you can never use more than one coupon at a time. So to answer your question, you can get more than one fiend into the park, just not at the same time. You’ll have to use different coupons on different days.

5. Greg

05/30/2013 at 9:49 am

Is this value book still available? I want to get a season pass but want to make sure I can get the value book coupons.

Thanks

05/30/2013 at 2:09 pm

I’m sure it is, but I’d recommend calling the park first just to verify. I think they give them out until they run out.

6. sam

07/01/2013 at 9:54 pm

i purchased n printed 6 season passes for the st louis park by mistake, will the gurnee park accept them n allow us to receive our passes?

07/02/2013 at 4:52 pm

I have no idea. I recommend that you call the park and ask them.

7. daniel

07/30/2013 at 8:42 pm

im planning on going to six flags on the 7th and imma bring a friend in for free now my question is can i bring another friend in at the same time using my 50% off coupon too?

07/30/2013 at 9:12 pm

With no punctuation, I deciphered your question the best I could. I think you’re asking if you can use both the Free Friend Admission and 50% Off Friend Admission coupons on the same day. I see absolutely nothing in the terms and conditions on the back of the coupons to prevent this. Buy the half-off ticket first, then go through the gate with your second friend using the other coupon.

8. mary

08/27/2013 at 3:27 pm

is there any free ticket if you dont have a season pass???

08/27/2013 at 4:11 pm

I’m not sure I understand the question. You need a season pass in order to get and use the coupons.

9. Samuel

08/29/2013 at 8:16 am

Can you use a free ticket coupon and a 50% off admission at the same time??

10. stacy

09/14/2013 at 2:13 pm

Can you use the half-off coupons/free friend admit through online ordering?

09/14/2013 at 2:17 pm

I don’t think so. The Free Friend coupon is the ticket. Just show it at the gate and your friend gets right in with you. No need to go through the ticket booth.

11. alex

04/01/2014 at 2:14 pm

Can the new e-coupons from a six flags over Georgia gold season pass be used to bring a friend free at six flags Magic Mountain? It seems like they should because the over Georgia gold pass just says six flags family of parks and is the old one with the picture and I have not yet gotten the finger print taken.

04/01/2014 at 2:31 pm

When you log into your Six Flags account and look at the details for each coupon, it clearly states which parks that particular coupon is good at, regardless of your home park.