2013 Changes At Six Flags Magic Mountain

By on 03/19/2013

Six Flags Magic Mountain Logo

Now that the 2013 Six Flags Magic Mountain Park Map & Guide has been released, we can get a better sense of the changes in store for the park this coming season. While some of the changes are obvious, like the addition of the Full Throttle roller coaster, other changes are more subtle. These are my observations based on the recently released 2013 park map.

New Additions

This is a list of everything new that has been added to the 2013 map:

1. Full Throttle Roller Coaster: This is the park’s 18th roller coaster. Manufactured by Premier Rides, Full Throttle is the world’s tallest and fastest looping coaster. It is a three launch coaster with a world record-breaking 160′ vertical loop. It also features the world’s first top-hat element placed directly over a vertical loop.
  2. Slingshot: As the park’s newest upcharge attraction, Slingshot shoots a pair of riders over 200′ in the air while strapped into a tiny capsule.
  3. Full Throttle Nights: As the park’s newest themed area, Full Throttle Nights is supposed to immerse you in sensory overload through music, videos, lasers, and special effects.
  4. Got UR Back: A new retail shop with apparel and gifts in the Full Throttle area.
  5. High Octane Wings: A new food location in the Full Throttle area featuring boneless and bone-in hot wings. See a sampling the new hot wings in the Hard Hat Tour review.
  6. Loaded Dogs: Another new food loaction in the Full Throttle area featuring gourmet hot dogs. These dogs will be cooked on an outdoor grill located next to the building.
  7. Six Flags Magic Mountain Six BelowSix Below: Taking over the former Ben & Jerry’s location inside of Food Etc., Six Below will feature frozen snacks such as ice cream, Dole Whips and Slurpees.
  8. Six Flags Magic Mountain Extreme ZoneExtreme Zone: Although not marked as new on the map, Extreme Zone makes a return to the park map for the first time since 2009. Even though the map lists this location as ‘Extreme’ Zone, the sign on the building is actually spelled ‘Xtreme’ Zone.

Removals/Delistings

The following list is everything that has either been removed from the 2013 map or is no longer labeled. It’s unclear if this means that these locations are being retired, if their use in 2013 hadn’t been decided when the maps went to print, or if the park isn’t ready to announce their plans for them just yet. All we can do at this point is observe and speculate.

1. Six Flags Magic Mountain Warner Bros Kids ClubWarner Bros. Kids’ Club: This small stage and arena was used for kids shows. It was completely removed to make room for the newly themed Full Throttle area.
  2. Six Flags Magic Mountain Carrot Club TheaterCarrot Club Theater: Located in Bugs Bunny World, this outdoor stage and seating area is very similar in size and scope to the Warner Bros. Kids’ Club theater, but wasn’t used as much. With the removal of the WB stage, I thought for sure that this theater would pick up some of those shows and start being used more. However, even though it’s picture still shows on the map, it’s not listed as one of the entertainment locations for 2013.
  3. Six Flags Magic Mountain Freshers LemonadeFresher’s Lemonade: Although the building was still shown on the 2012 map, and it still sold product, it wasn’t actually labeled on the 2012 map. This building and surrounding seating area were removed to make room for the Full Throttle area.
  4. Six Flags Magic Mountain What the Fried?What the Fried?: This long standing restaurant that once looked out over Whitewater Lake had many names over the years, such as Valencia Terrace Restaurant, Chicken Plantation, and Johnny Rockets. It was removed to make way for the Full Throttle area.
  5. Six Flags Magic Mountain Ben & Jerry's Ice CreamBen & Jerry’s: Both Ben & Jerry’s locations within the park have been closed for some time, after Six Flags decided not to continue the relationship. The kiosk location inside Food Etc. will become Six Below, as we saw above. The freestanding location located close to Colossus has been completely removed from the 2013 map. It is unknown what will eventually become of this building.
  6. Six Flags Magic Mountain Magic Moments TheaterMagic Moments Theater: While this building is still shown on the new map, there is absolutely no mention of it as an entertainment venue for 2013, as there has always been in years past. I have a hard time believing they would no longer use this theater, as it’s a great place to provide a cool place to watch a show in the hot summer months. I’ve heard some rumors of a new magic show being prepared for the 2013 season,  which I assumed would go here, but I guess it’s possible that it could play in the Golden Bear Theater.
  7. Six Flags Magic Mountain Magic Caricature Artists Caricature Artists: Although the small stand is still shown on the new map, across from Jet Stream and next to next to Dive Devil, it is no longer labeled. Once again, I’m not sure if this means they will no longer offer caricatures, or if it’s just no longer on the map.
  8. Power Up: This retail shop that sold video-game related merchandise is no longer listed as a shopping location. I never noticed before, but the building that shows on the map for this location doesn’t even exist. It looks like the buildings on the map in this area have been wrong since the new style map was introduced in 2009. I’m thinking the Power Up name has been dropped and returned to the original Extreme Zone name. (see above)
  9. Six Flags Magic Mountain Magic Surfer GirlSurfer Girl: The retail shop that was advertising Roxy & Quicksilver clothing in the 2012 map actually went out of business awhile ago. This building has been the temporary home of both the Airbrush and Glass Crafts retail locations that were displaced with the start of the Full Throttle construction. The 2013 map shows these two businesses going back to their original locations with the debut of Full Throttle, so this building will be left vacant.

Aside from Full Throttle, perhaps the biggest observation for me with these changes is what’s going on down by Colossus. There have been lots of rumors out there that Colossus will be lucky recipient #3 of the Iron Horse treatment from Rocky Mountain Construction, following the huge success of New Texas Giant at Six Flags Over Texas, and the highly anticipated upcoming opening of Iron Rattler at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. These rumors have Colossus being shut down later this year to begin the transformation for a 2014 debut. If that’s true, then it kind of makes sense not to do anything with the Magic Moments Theater and the former Ben & Jerry’s location. Other than Scream, they could completely block off that entire branch of the park for construction. Adding more fuel to the rumor mill, what if they were to remove Scream and send it to another park to make room for a Colossus expansion? Colossus is already pretty big, so that may be a stretch, but that part of the park is long overdue for something. It’s off the beaten path and has a lot of unused space. I really don’t see any reason why they would need to shut down the Magic Moments Theater for any construction in this area, and removing Scream may be far fetched, but I’m just thinking out loud. What are your thoughts on this? Why wouldn’t the Magic Moments Theater be used in 2013 and why isn’t the old Ben & Jerry’s building even shown on the map?

1. Josh

03/19/2013 at 2:56 pm

I would love to see Scream sent to another park. Even though it’s easy to maintain, it’s a people eater, and it doesn’t suck much power, it is still a drain on the park maintenance team’s time and a mediocre ride. That’s time that they can spend on keeping two trains running always on other rides more frequently. Especially because that area of the park gets virtually no traffic and the line never really goes past the stairs when it is busy. Honestly just having that section of the parking lot back would be great. LOL

• Ralph Fr3m

04/01/2013 at 5:13 pm

NOOOoOOOOOOO! haha Scream is my favorite!

• Samuel

12/09/2014 at 10:19 am

Scream should NOT be sent away. because whenever the parks busy we ride that so Scream NEEDS to stay

2. Michaelochs

03/19/2013 at 3:00 pm

I personally, don’t think they would get rid of SCREAM, because then they would have to deal with me. 🙂 But honestly they just fixed the fog horn, so I would assume they wouldn’t get rid of it, also it would be good if they repainted, same colors, just newer paint. Also, about the Colossus rumor, I don’t think that is true either, mainly because of, the fame it has when Halloween comes they flip the cars and you go backwards, also if you went on the it backwards and the bars and everything felt different you aren’t imaging it they use Psyclone’s cars for it which is cool.

3. Troy

03/19/2013 at 3:07 pm

I’d love to see the area by Colossus turned into a county fair styled area with some flat rides. There’s more than enough space too.

03/19/2013 at 5:59 pm

That area is already (or was) called “Colossus County Fair.” I think the games of skill and Johnny Rocket’s are included in that “themed area.” But, no, there are no flat rides, and I don’t anticipate there being any at any time soon.

4. Jaryd

03/19/2013 at 3:17 pm

I don’t think they should remove Scream because it would be like removing déjà vu, after adding one coaster just to just remove another.

• Ralph Fr3m

04/01/2013 at 5:14 pm

We would also loose the record

5. Xander

03/19/2013 at 3:20 pm

Not sure why Moments isn’t on the map, the magic show is supposed to there. Carrot Club is expected to be dark for the next two years at which point it will be home to the new WB Kids Club.

03/19/2013 at 6:03 pm

I wonder how many people remember what was originally in the Magic Moments Theater when it opened back in the early ’80s? Well, I’ll tell ya: it was home to a marionette puppet show, and that was its main attraction and purpose. The puppet show didn’t last very long, but the theater itself proved to be a worthy venue for other types of entertainment, and it gave the park a good, enclosed, air-conditioned theater.

03/20/2013 at 5:00 pm

Why is the Carrot Club going dark for two years? I can understand if they waited two years before converting it to the WB Kids Club, but why wouldn’t they want to use it during the next two seasons as is?

• Xander

03/22/2013 at 12:48 pm

I think it’s a mixture of money and not knowing what to put there for only a two year span.

6. Johnny

03/19/2013 at 3:27 pm

I was at the Outlaw Run media day and spoke briefly with someone from RMC who was standing near the exit. I asked him if we will see something from them on the west coast. His response was oh hell yes!

I the you could be on to something with your thoughts on that area, which would also explain the park delaying any sort of paint job on Scream. Perhaps it may leave, or more likely imo, become part of a re theme of the entire area.

03/19/2013 at 10:43 pm

I would say “retheme” before “removal.” But who knew that Déjà Vu would be leaving, either? You never know what Magic Mountain will do next.

• Jerome Weiss

03/21/2013 at 9:19 am

They could be talking about ghost rider at Knott’s also, Although ghost rider just had their track redone, so that maybe aways off.

7. Casey

03/19/2013 at 4:54 pm

Scream is a great ride!!!Why does everyone diss it?!

03/20/2013 at 7:41 pm

Honestly, I don’t think anyone has a problem with the ride itself, but they don’t like where it is and how it looks like it was “squeezed in and plopped down” in that spot. In a sense, it really was. Over the years, I’ve heard a few times that Scream! was originally destined for Six Flags Over Texas, but in the effort to stay ahead of Cedar Point with the coaster count, Scream! was redirected to Magic Mountain. How true that rumor is, I really couldn’t say.

• zac

03/21/2013 at 9:09 pm

sounds legitimate to me

8. dylan

03/19/2013 at 5:01 pm

my uncle told me that they will close that section of the park off, retheme the aria (including colossus iron horse treatment) and replace certain arias of the parking lot under scream with landscaping and give it a fresh coat of paint. i was also told for 2015 they will place a euro fighter by full throttle with the left over space or where deja vu used to site but that is very slim at the moment

p.s. my uncle works for the park =)

• Justin

03/19/2013 at 5:27 pm

Your uncle better be telling the truth because if Magic Mountain removes Scream I will be so angry that words cannot describe it. I have been on Scream seven times and it is my second favorite ride at the park. I don’t see why they would remove it and like Jaryd said it would be like 2011 all over again. They make a new ride just to get rid of another. Colossus already takes up a lot of space and there is some more room that they could use near Colossus, so getting rid of Scream might not be necessary. A re-theme to Scream would be really good though.

On a side note a euro-fighter might be a good addition to the park. I don’t think they cost a lot and it will add more inversions to the 32 that the park already has. That rant is over.

• James

03/19/2013 at 7:12 pm

You will be so angry???
        Get a grip son….

03/19/2013 at 5:38 pm

What does your uncle do at the park that he would know all of this?

• robert240

03/20/2013 at 5:13 pm

The OPs name is covered on my screen, but there is some truth to what he/she said. My sources at MM have spoken about this as well.

03/19/2013 at 6:07 pm

One thing that comes to mind here is that if in fact all of this is true, should you be telling us about it? Unless they themselves release the information, theme parks like to keep their plans under wraps. Of course, we’re grateful for this information, but I also don’t want your uncle to possibly lose his job over it. 😉

• Jerome Weiss

03/21/2013 at 11:50 am

Does your uncle have any news on restoring Revolution?

• Seth

03/21/2013 at 3:33 pm

Yeah didn’t some other revolution-esque ride get new trains? Would love that to happen.

And don’t remove scream! Scream is awesome! Although rather bare and faded…

03/21/2013 at 10:18 pm

Sooperdooperlooper at Hersheypark got new Gerstlauer trains.

9. James

03/19/2013 at 5:55 pm

I sure hope they don’t take down Scream! That is one of my favorite rides. But that would be awesome if they re did Collosus!

03/19/2013 at 6:09 pm

Thank you, Kurt for all of this information. It will be very helpful with my year-to-year guide to the park’s history.

11. XYZ

03/19/2013 at 6:43 pm

There’s the possibility of a DC Universe expansion that would take over Colossus, Scream, and Lex Luthor. Scream could be re-themed to Bizarro and this could all be done with the opening of Iron Horse Colossus. Plus, Lex Luthor would be put in the DC Universe area which fits its theme.

03/19/2013 at 7:01 pm

Oooohhhh…I like how you think. 🙂

• Justin

03/19/2013 at 7:12 pm

That is a good idea, and while they expand DC Universe to the south they should also expand it to the west to fit Riddler’s Revenge into DC Universe as well. But then that area would take up a lot of the park.

• James

03/19/2013 at 7:17 pm

That makes sense.
      They could even include Riddlers in DC Universe, of course they would have to shuffle the paths around, but they could make that into a massive section including Riddlers, Batman, Lex, bizarro (scream) Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and flash…..it would be a hell of a sector

03/19/2013 at 8:30 pm

I do like this idea, and it would make perfect sense. But how would they move Superman—Escape From Krypton from Samurai Summit to where it really belongs, DC Comics Universe?

• James

03/19/2013 at 9:05 pm

The only flaw in the plan!

• Justin

03/20/2013 at 3:45 pm

They could split up Samurai Summit so the part of the hill that S:EFK is in will be apart of DC Universe and Ninja and Tatsu stay in Samurai Summit.

03/20/2013 at 4:59 pm

The pathway up from Gold Rusher meets up with the path between the Sky Tower and Superman right in front of the Laughing Dragon restaurant and next to the old Eagle’s Flight station. Samuarai Summit could go from that point down to Ninja and the Sky Tower, and the part where Superman and the Full Throttle flyover could become part of the DC Comics Universer as sort of an annex to it. But I also don’t think that Magic Mountain is too concerned about its themed areas, either. 😉

• zac

03/21/2013 at 9:13 pm

my goodness, half the the park will be DC Universe, I don’t think we’ll see anything up the hill

12. Izzt

03/19/2013 at 7:15 pm

You know speaking of Colossus, I kind of wonder when a ride profile will be submitted for that ride.

03/19/2013 at 7:25 pm

I know, I’m really sorry about that. It’s the last major ride I need to profile. I’ve been dragging my feet on that one because I’m having such a hard time getting all the photos I want. I should just go with what I have and adjust later if needed.

• James

03/19/2013 at 9:14 pm

It would be good to see it documented before it (if) changed.

You have done a great profile on the other rides.

• Izzy

03/20/2013 at 11:27 am

Tis okay. I’m pretty patient myself.

13. Misael

03/19/2013 at 7:25 pm

The Bizarro makeover of scream sounds more legitimate than removing it, plus the sole fact they brought it up as a candidate for one of the new Tram bus’s Artwork, on theyre Facebook page, but of course, X2 won. The Colossus refurbishment sounds like a good idea, making it smoother at least. If they don’t do the Scream makeover, at least do a better job on theme-ing the area around it, ad landscape, remove the parking lot, add another coaster next to it, something! I know my dreams are a little too big, but my point is, do something to better the area.

14. James

03/19/2013 at 9:18 pm

Kurt,

If they removed the theatre, how much land would they have in that area?

Is it right next to Scream and Colossus?

03/19/2013 at 10:40 pm

Removing the theater would free up less than a half acre. And removing it would be a mistake because it serves as an ideal indoor venue for almost any kind of performance, as well as meetings and presentations. It’s a valuable asset to the park in my opinion, and they should keep it.

03/20/2013 at 5:10 pm

I agree with Eric. Unless there was something catastrophically wrong with the building, which I highly doubt, they would be crazy to get rid of it. I suspect that they simply didn’t have any acts lined up to the point of announcing them before the new maps went to print. I bet we’ll see a magic show in there this summer.

• zac

03/21/2013 at 9:14 pm

it could use a makeover though, the anterior looks drab and quickly thrown on

• Jerome Weiss

03/21/2013 at 12:00 pm

I don’t care about the light show and music video or what ever is in there right now…..But it’s air conditioned so I see a show at 1:00 to 2:00 in the summer.

• Xander

03/22/2013 at 12:43 pm

My Generation is gone and ain’t coming back.

• Xander

03/22/2013 at 12:52 pm

The park uses it for too many group sales events to remove. Even if there was something wrong with it, they’d probably repair it instead of removing it.

15. Dylan

03/19/2013 at 10:48 pm

They will only landscape some of the parking lot because of electrical Wiring and pipes, but the loop lift and cork screws should be landscaped. He has also told me they are considering a dive machine for daja vu’s spot but that is also very slim just like the euro fighter.

• Misael

03/20/2013 at 1:27 am

The Eurofighter in Italy?

• Misael

03/20/2013 at 1:29 am

B&M would be better, bu the only problem would be the space.

• Justin

03/20/2013 at 3:43 pm

I think larger dive machines like Griffon and Sheikra take up a lot of space. The smaller ones like Krake don’t, but we know that Magic Mountain doesn’t like small coasters unless there is some sort of record involved in it.

• Seth

03/21/2013 at 3:39 pm

I’d rather have a euro-fighter actually, Magic Mountain has a lot of B&M’s but no gerstlauer euro-fighter. Plus they’re small and pack a punch.

03/20/2013 at 5:03 pm

I think a Eurofighter would be a good fit for Magic Mountain. It’s something they haven’t had, though with single cars, capacity could be a problem. But they’ve had a couple of coasters with single cars (Mountain Express and the Sarajevo Bobsleds), so who knows? And it would up their coaster count to 19, as well as adding even more inversions to the count. I personally don’t care about achieving and maintaining such records, but that seems to be important to the park.

• zac

03/21/2013 at 9:15 pm

but both of those attractions no longer exist at SFMM :/

03/20/2013 at 5:18 pm

I think they should take out Tidal Wave and put a Eurofighter in that space, similar to Dare Devil Dive at Six Flags Over Georgia. They could even use some of the Riddler’s plaza if they needed, or maybe even intertwine it with Riddler’s where Freefall used to sit. This would also be a good way to open up a path and finally connect Riddler’s with DC Universe.

03/20/2013 at 6:59 pm

For several years now, I’ve been hearing that Tidal Wave’s time is almost up. While not a big fan of that type of ride, it would be yet another loss for the park in the water ride department, leaving them with only Jet Stream and Roaring Rapids—both of which are more or less at the same end of the park. But I agree that its spot would be good for a Eurofighter.

• Jerome Weiss

03/21/2013 at 12:23 pm

Kurt Please don’t suggest removing tidal wave. I like to stand over the bridge to get soaked in the hot summer days. Those mist sprayers in the park don’t cut it.

16. Jeff Wesson

03/20/2013 at 4:15 pm

As far as not using the Magic Moments Theater for a magic show, and rather having it at the Golden Bear Theater, I don’t think that would work. I’m a magician and the Magic Moments Theater is perfect for magic shows. It’s air conditioned, which helps the magician as well as the guests, the lighting would be better controlled, and there wouldn’t be wind for the magician to contend with. The Golden Bear Theater would be a mess for a magician to try to use.

03/20/2013 at 5:05 pm

The Golden Bear Theater is good for concerts and big scale productions. The Magic Moments Theater is good for more intimate shows like a magic show. As I’ve already said, the Golden Bear Theater needs to stay.

03/20/2013 at 8:56 pm

I’d really like to see them book some musical acts other than Christian bands – somebody we’ve actually heard of. Yes, I know the entire history of the TLC concert and ensuing riot, but that was a long time ago. I’d like to think we’ve evolved beyond that. I get so jealous reading about the big name bands and performers that Six Flags keeps booking at their other parks, like Six Flags Great Adventure. Come on, Magic Mountain…let’s get back up on that horse! (Who thinks they booked Airbourne for the opening of Full Throttle?)

• Jerome Weiss

03/21/2013 at 12:29 pm

Let’s face it. We still have an unruly crowd. They are marketed as an extreme park. I hate to say it but they are marketed to just the type of crowd who has the capability to riot again.

• zac

03/21/2013 at 9:17 pm

they just got back on their feet, I doubt they want to push their limits

17. Ralph

03/20/2013 at 5:04 pm

This past Sunday, I took a couple rides with Kirk on Scream and talked about how a great majority of people bash Scream. I really do not get it. It’s my no. 3 coaster at the park. Besides the lack of theme, the coaster has some air time moments and a great seat ejection on the zero g roll.

If the whole area gets a revamp from the Colossus re-track treatment Then we can possibly see scream along with the surrounding area re-themed.

03/20/2013 at 5:08 pm

Scream! is a good ride, but it suffers from its location. It would be hard to give it a good theme, even if they did something with the old parking lot beneath it. I don’t know if there’s another spot in the park where it could be relocated, but as we’ve seen, Magic Mountain can work wonders when shoehorning something in.

03/20/2013 at 5:32 pm

Not to sound critical, but I honestly don’t expect much in the way of a theme for rides when I visit a Six Flags park. I do expect a unique name, and perhaps a few elements here and there that back up the theme, but nothing like Disney. It’s not who they are and it really doesn’t matter to their core customer, so why waste money on it? However, I also don’t want it to look like a temporary carnival ride that was thrown up over the weekend and will be headed off to the next town on Monday. This is how I feel about Scream. I like the ride, but the parking lot lines do bother me a bit. A light coating of lava rock, a few planters, and a couple of large container trees would do wonders and wouldn’t break the bank. If nothing else, at least cover the asphalt with the green or red paint they use on the midways. Just my opinion.

03/20/2013 at 5:21 pm

I think I even convinced Ralph that the front row is much better than the back row because there’s nothing between you and the track. 😉

03/20/2013 at 7:01 pm

The front row on Scream! is my favorite because the whole “floorless” effect is best in that row.

• Seth

03/21/2013 at 3:44 pm

It’s all about third or fourth row inner-seats. You get good forces and you experience the heartlining of the zero-g-roll

18. Dane P

03/20/2013 at 10:34 pm

I think it would be amzing if they re did Colossus. Especially sence the coaster is a racing coaster, and now only one of the trains runs. I honestly believe that they should do something to it, because its getting so old that it hurts to ride it.

03/21/2013 at 1:00 am

They’ve replaced much of the track with steel I-beams. You can see that as you ride by looking at the other track. It’s easy to distinguish between the traditional layers of wood and an I-beam. If Colossus gets the Rocky Mountain treatment (or Iron Horse, same difference), then the entire current track would be removed and replaced with steel. The wooden support structure would remain (and, of course, be reconfigured or replaced as necessary to accommodate a new layout and/or track replacement. I do agree that I’ve had a few spinal adjustments on Colossus, though I think since the steel I-beam track went in it’s been better.

19. JIMMY TOVAR

03/21/2013 at 10:54 am

All this talk about changes in the park is awesom. One thing I have always wanted to see is for Goldrusher to get some kind of TLC. They always claim it to be a runaway mine train, well I say they should build some mines/caves for the coaster to run through. That would be so awesome and of course, a very long stretch. Thanks for the update Kurt!

20. Victor C

03/21/2013 at 11:52 am

SFMM is missing a dark ride. There is pretty of space for a dark ride.

03/21/2013 at 10:22 pm

A dark ride isn’t what SFMM’s clientele wants. Also, since some of their guests can be a but—shall we say”unruly?”—could you imagine what they’d do to a dark ride in terms of vandalism? But another thought: what would be the theme to a dark ride? I just don’t see them adding one any time soon.

21. Justin

03/23/2013 at 6:04 pm

On an unrelated note, doesn’t Batman – The Ride turn 19 on Tuesday?

03/23/2013 at 6:23 pm

Yup, at least the SFMM install of it does. It opened March 26, 1994.

• Justin

03/23/2013 at 6:59 pm

It would be cool if Magic Mountain and other Six Flags parks did an ERT event whenever a coaster has a birthday. There would be lots of ERT events in May if they did that.

22. Ralph B.

03/23/2013 at 9:07 pm

I think it would be the perfect time to put the cars backwards on Batman The Ride since it’s going to be it’s 19th anniversary. That would be so awesome.

23. Looper

03/23/2013 at 10:19 pm

Same with SEFK run one train forward and one backwards. Give riders a choice of either. Also same for Colossus run one fwd and one backwards. I think height requirements for backwards were higher then fwd so deal with it.

24. Stacey

03/24/2013 at 3:08 am

Noooo!!! I love Scream!

25. larry

07/10/2013 at 11:38 pm

they just recently repainted scream so every thing is good

26. Alex

07/24/2013 at 12:27 am

I think they make a better fright fest there fright fest is ok they need have have the park open on halloween in years past they did have open but now its not 2012 More
    Mazes will help Better halloween songs around the park more FOG and lasers and monsters . More scare zones.