- New VR Coaster Experience Coming to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Justice League: Battle for Metropolis Construction Update #5
- The Coaster Run Coming to Six Flags Magic Mountain on April 2nd
- Tatsu Being Repaired at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Photo Gallery: Snowy Nights 2016 – The Mistletones
First Full Throttle Car Is On The Track
The very first Full Throttle car has been spotted on the track at Six Flags Magic Mountain. That’s a very good sign for those of us who have been waiting patiently for the new roller coaster to open, as it means that the testing of the ride might not be that far off.
You can just make it out hiding in the tunnel if you peek through the fence on the back hill:
Keep in mind that it is not a full train, but rather just a single car from the train:
They probably have this single Full Throttle car on the track so they can do a “pull through,” where they literally pull the car very slowly along the entire track checking for clearances and making sure all of the sensors line up where they are supposed to.