Superman ERT for Season Pass Holders On 9 June 2013

By on 06/08/2013

If you’re a season pass holder at Six Flags Magic Mountain, you can enjoy some exclusive ride time, or ERT, on Superman: Escape from Krypton before the park opens on Sunday, June 9th. The Superman ERT will start at 10:00 AM, a full half hour before the main gate will open to the public. Just flash your season pass at the special ERT entrance and follow the directions to the Superman ride.

Six Flags Magic Mountain Superman ERT

1. josh

06/08/2013 at 5:43 pm

Where did you get this information? Is it really true?

06/08/2013 at 9:27 pm

Magic Mountain sends out an occasional newsletter and it has an announcement printed on it. The blue “Season Pass Bonus” thing above was taken from that newsletter. I just hope that they get the gates opened for season passholders sooner than they did yesterday (as noted in Kurt’s report).

06/08/2013 at 10:03 pm

I saw Neal Thurman at the magic show today. He apologized and said that they had a truck on the midway that they were trying to clear, which is why the Gold Pass gate opened late.

06/08/2013 at 8:12 pm

This will be my first time in many years going to one of Magic Mountain’s special passholder ERT sessions. I hope to see you there, Kurt!

06/08/2013 at 10:05 pm

Sorry, Eric. I’ve been there three days in a row now. Time for a break. I’m playing tennis in the morning, then down to Burbank, and possibly up to Palmdale in the afternoon. Busy day…no coasters for me.

06/09/2013 at 6:36 pm

No worries, Kurt. I understand. As it turned out, you really didn’t miss much. My sister and I got only one ride on Superman—Escape From Krypton because it broke down during the ERT and seemed to operate sporadically during the day. We wanted to ride again later and the line was out of the cave. They only ran the right hand track, and we didn’t want to wait that long. We did ride X2, Ninja, Gold Rusher, Apocalypse (ouch!), and Lex Luthor four times (no more than a five-minute wait). All in all, a good day.

I hope you enjoyed your break. You’ve certainly earned it. Better to wait till Full Throttle is at full test mode before returning. I really appreciate all of your updates. No one’s updates on this project have come close to yours in terms of quality.