Full Throttle ERT Scheduled At Six Flags Magic Mountain

By on 06/14/2013

Six Flags Magic Mountain Full Throttle Logo

With the pending opening of the brand new Full Throttle roller coaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain on June 22nd, the park has already announced some very special Full Throttle ERT, or Exclusive Ride Time, even before the ride opens to the public. Listed below are various ways that you can get early access to Full Throttle to try and beat the crowds:

June 22, 2013 – Midnight Riders

With a never been done before special offer, you can buy tickets to ride Full Throttle at midnight on June 22nd, ten hours before it opens to the public. For $50, you get access to the ride from 12:00-2:00 am on June 22nd. You also get a Full Throttle t-shirt and a meal from one of the two new food locations; High Octane Wings or Loaded Dogs. You must arrive by 11:00 pm on June 21st. Tickets are available here: Midnight Riders

June 22, 2013 – Gold Season Pass ERT

Full Throttle ERT for Gold Season Pass holders is scheduled from 8-10:00 am on June 22nd. This event was limited on capacity and required pre-registration. Unfortunately, the limit has already been reached and no more passes are being given out.

June 24-28 – Season Pass ERT

Anyone with a season pass can enjoy some Full Throttle ERT from 9:30-10:30 am, an hour before the park opens to the public, from June 24th through June 28th. Space is limited for these events as well and registration is required. You can sign-up for the event here: Full Throttle ERT

1. Pingback: Full Throttle Construction Article Roundup - The Coaster Guy

2. Brenden

06/14/2013 at 4:01 pm

I feel the park needs to stay opened for midnight riders. I do not want to Get ther, ride and leave at 2 AM. I’d like a little more out of my money!

06/14/2013 at 4:18 pm

Don’t forget that you’re paying for the privilege of riding Full Throttle before it opens to the public, not for access to the park. I think $50 is a pretty good deal, especially since it includes a t-shirt and a meal.

• Brenden

06/14/2013 at 4:38 pm

PS, is there a better way of transport to SFMM other than a car?

06/14/2013 at 9:19 pm

Do a Google search for the Hometown Trolley.

• Brenden

06/14/2013 at 9:50 pm

Wait, is that a joke? I am so confused, haha

• XYZ

06/14/2013 at 10:46 pm

The Hometown Trolley is certainly not a joke, it is a great way to get into SFMM if you don’t want to pay for parking. I have ridden it a few times and it is a great service. Also, Valencia has buses that you can take from the McBean Transit Center to SFMM for $1/person.

• Brenden

06/15/2013 at 10:24 am

I need it from a little farther distance. Like Ventura County

• miklo de la noche

06/14/2013 at 4:39 pm

after thinking about it, it is a good deal. not only do you get to ride it first and get fed and a t shirt but its a once in a lifetime experience. how often do you get to run around magic in the middle of the night and ride a brand new roller coaster??? during the last couple months when we are leaving magic there is a line of people to get in (grad nights and what not) and im thinking hey! why do they get to go in after closing? now i get to do it! on a very special night! i was lucky enough to have my grad night there 17 years ago. my girlfriend didnt get to go. now she gets to see what its like. with me on full throttle…

06/14/2013 at 10:58 pm

I’m sure the rest of the park will be blocked off so you’re only limited to the Full Throttle area and the ride itself.

3. Patrick

06/14/2013 at 5:50 pm

June 24-28 – Season Pass ERT
    1) can gold season pass holders also go to this?

• Brenden

06/14/2013 at 6:18 pm

The gold pass has a separate time (and maybe day) check the six flags newsnletter for dates

• Andrew

06/14/2013 at 6:34 pm

• Patrick

06/14/2013 at 7:57 pm

Okay thank you, I was worried because it didn’t say gold season pass holder, and the gold member is sold out!

4. Mrod

06/14/2013 at 7:36 pm

I’m so bummed that I can’t do any of these. I work all of those days. But I came on here just to brag a little, haha, they just did a test run and it’s the first one I’ve seen in person and needless to say I am beyond excited to ride this. It goes much faster over the top hat than in the videos and the slow creep through the top of the inside of the loop looks like its gonna definitely gets some hearts pounding. I can’t wait!!!!

• Andrew

06/14/2013 at 8:37 pm

I know right! I’m going Sunday the 23rd. I wish they did ERT that day.

• Patrick

06/14/2013 at 9:21 pm

Thank goodness, I thought that was going to be the normal speed of the ride, glad to know that it’s faster!

5. Matthew

06/14/2013 at 7:48 pm

Will full throttle be open when the park opens on june 22 or will it open later in the afternoon?

• Andrew

06/14/2013 at 8:37 pm

When the park opens.

6. Patrick

06/14/2013 at 9:19 pm

I’m a gold pass member and I signed up for the exclusive ride time on June 25th and I made it in, so I will be there June 25th at 9:30, can’t wait!

7. XYZ

06/14/2013 at 10:48 pm

Since June 22 is sold out for gold pass members ERT (what the heck, it’s sold out this soon), I might just use the Gold Pass early entry to ride Full Throttle.

• Patrick

06/15/2013 at 2:39 pm

There’s also early ride times for June 24th-28th from 9:30-10:30 am, try signing up for that, I’m a gold pass member and I made it in, so I will be there at 9:30 on June 25th

• XYZ

06/16/2013 at 7:52 am

I’m driving to the Bay Area on the 22nd, so I can only ride Full Throttle on that day during next week.

06/17/2013 at 9:59 am

I’m glad to see they limited the number of Gold Pass people that could sign up for this. If you spent the entire time waiting in line, it wouldn’t be much of an ERT session, would it?

8. Selvin

06/14/2013 at 11:10 pm

I am really looking forward to this! I have already purchased my Midnight Rider tickets and reserved the Gold Pass Early Rider Time! I’ve been looking forward to this since it has been announced! A day of Full Throttle will be awesome!

• Patrick

06/15/2013 at 2:40 pm

Have fun I’m going to be there on June 25th for the ert, I wish I could have done the midnight full throttle, but I’m to busy 🙁

9. chilton schillling

06/15/2013 at 8:55 pm

Is their a video of the testing looking from the Superman plaza?

10. Patrick

06/15/2013 at 10:27 pm

06/17/2013 at 10:08 am

I’m not sure if any of them do. I know I’ve seen them at other parks and wondered why SFMM doesn’t have them, but I don’t recall seeing any at this park. However, I don’t carry a bottle with me so I wouldn’t be looking for one.

11. blake

06/15/2013 at 11:26 pm

i got tickets from krock radio station that let me ride the 21 the day before it opens 😀

12. Herman

06/16/2013 at 12:54 am

Me and some friends are going to the park June 26th or 27th, and we will buy flash pass (I know it cant be used for FT). I am just wondering if there is a chance flash pass gets sold out online before the actual day we will go there?

• Brenden

06/16/2013 at 9:02 am

It can, as flash passes are limited. Just get them now to be safe

• Herman

06/16/2013 at 10:40 am

Ok, thank you. What is usually the least crowded day of wednesday and thursday?

• Brenden

06/16/2013 at 2:02 pm

Neither really considering its summer. Probablynwednesday but not by much

13. Patrick

06/16/2013 at 9:20 pm

Random question but does every ride at magic mountain have a souvenir drink bottle holder???

• XYZ

06/17/2013 at 7:36 am

Not every single ride has a souvenir bottle holder, though most of the ones (if not all) of the rides with a mandatory locker have one.

06/17/2013 at 10:10 am

Are you talking about the racks with the numbered holes to hold the bottles? I don’t recall seeing any at SFMM. What rides have them?

• Patrick

06/17/2013 at 10:39 pm

Yea that’s what I’m talking about, but I don’t know if they have any? Does anyone know?

• XYZ

06/19/2013 at 7:33 am

I thought I saw them at Magic Mountain unless I am thinking of them being at another Six Flags park.

14. Justin

06/17/2013 at 1:56 am

Can you bring a friend who doesn’t have their own pass to the events on the 24-28?

06/17/2013 at 10:10 am

No. You must have a pass to register for the event. Only those who are registered will be let in.

15. hey Kurt got my blog up on facebook please support us

06/18/2013 at 4:44 pm

I Liked your Facebook page. What’s the URL for your blog so we can all check it out?

16. Justin

06/19/2013 at 12:04 am

Got my voucher for the 27! I can’t wait!

17. Johnathan

06/19/2013 at 4:15 am

Any body going to the ert event on the 22 as I am, dont forget about the smurf day prize and how to qualify! Hint hint

18. Vince

06/19/2013 at 7:17 am

What about smurf day?? Details please

19. Johnathan

06/19/2013 at 7:44 am

The more ppl that know the less my chances of winning are but I’m a nice guy so ill give u all another clue. ” if your one of the first 200 smurfs to smurf like a smurf on smurf day you won’t be papa smurf you’ll be speedy smurf!” All my die hard magic Mounties out there will do some research and if u find out keep it to yourself since you worked so hard

20. Johnathan

06/19/2013 at 7:47 am

Anyone who spoils this Easter egg is a retard

21. Tyler

06/19/2013 at 8:22 am

Themeparkpovs has testing on full throttle.

22. Vince

06/19/2013 at 5:05 pm

I figured it out. Maybe I will see you around Saturday

23. MichaelOchs

06/19/2013 at 5:25 pm

I was wondering on your next/final ft update, could do a side by side comparison of loops for example, ft’s loop compared to riddler’s, scream’s, and revolution’s. I saw the loop in person, just thought comparing the loops would be something cool.

24. Johnathan

06/19/2013 at 7:01 pm

Anyone going on sat we should meet up and mob like a gang of smurfs! Email me @ godgivesach@gmail.com

25. Johnathan

06/19/2013 at 7:30 pm

Does anyone happen to know how many spots were actually availiable for the June 22 ERT event?

26. Jordan

06/20/2013 at 9:09 pm

Does any one know how many good pass vouchers were passed out for the 8-10 June 22nd ERT?

27. Pingback: Full Throttle Opening Day At Six Flags Magic Mountain -The Coaster Guy

28. Agustin A.

06/24/2013 at 9:26 pm

Is there a special ERT line to get inside the park ? If so does anyone know where it is ?