Celebrate 7-Eleven Day At Six Flags Magic Mountain

By on 07/11/2013

7-Eleven Dat at Six Flags

Come celebrate 7-Eleven Day at Six Flags Magic Mountain. On July 11th only, for one hour after the park closes to the public, there will be exclusive ride time on certain rides in the park. There are two ways you can take advantage of this offer:

1. Buy something at your local 7-Eleven store on 7/11 and take the receipt to the special check-in table outside the main Six Flags Magic Mountain gate after 7:11 pm. You will receive a coupon for a $7.11 admission for that night only, as well as a wristband for the ERT event after the park closes.
  2. If you’re already in the park for the day, just go buy a Slurpee at one of the in-park locations after 7:11 pm to receive a wristband for the ERT event.

You can read the official Six Flags notification here.

1. Brenden

07/11/2013 at 9:10 pm

I was there today! No slurpee… I was surpised on wait times. Full throttle, X2 in 45, everything else in 30 or less. One interesting thing to report is when I was on Apocolypse, I saw a construction worker cruising around the old Deja Vu site. I’m hoping this is landscaping for a new ride! What do you think. One more thing, if you look on the latest season pass newsletter, my review of Full Throttle is there! I feel so accomplished nits under Brenden S. if you’re interested. That’s all for me!

2. Brenden

07/11/2013 at 9:11 pm

I was there! No slurpee… I was surpised on wait times. Full throttle, X2 in 45, everything else in 30 or less. One interesting thing to report is when I was on Apocolypse, I saw a construction worker cruising around the old Deja Vu site. I’m hoping this is landscaping for a new ride! What do you think. One more thing, if you look on the latest season pass newsletter, my review of Full Throttle is there! I feel so accomplished nits under Brenden S. if you’re interested. That’s all for me!

3. JJJ

07/13/2013 at 10:09 am

Unrelated:

If you have Sprint, their magic mountain tower now broadcasts 4G LTE.

4. dylan

07/14/2013 at 5:18 pm

hey off topic but six flags just got new updated trains for riddler’s revenge and they are sitting where the full throttle trains where when they were in the plastic

07/14/2013 at 7:53 pm

Can you tell if these new updated Riddler trains are much different than the ones currently operating on the ride?

• James Z

07/16/2013 at 1:50 am

Trains? More than one? Seems super odd for them to get more than one when they only gave one away…unless they’re updating the entire fleet? Which I doubt because those trains ain’t cheep.

Interesting to hear nonetheless, so thanks for the insight!

5. dylan

07/15/2013 at 8:06 pm

oh yeah, I didn’t see it very well because the line was moving fast but there’s some new patters on the front and the seats are more padded. plus there’s a new shade of green on the train, like a lime. oh and they are announcing all the 2014 ride on august 29, so maybe iron colossus.

6. Brenden

07/19/2013 at 11:31 pm

I’ve noticed Lex has been close for a long time. They say maintainance, but I’m concerned. Any ideas?

07/20/2013 at 6:30 am

They pre-announced the closure and said it’d be closed until 7/20, so it definitely sounds planned. I wouldn’t be concerned unless it doesn’t open back up today.