Don't Miss

Free Friend Admission on July 21 At Six Flags Magic Mountain

By on July 20, 2013

Free Friend Admission Coupon

July 21, 2013 is a special Free Friend Admission day at Six Flags Magic Mountain. If you have a Gold season pass, you can get a friend in for free. All you need is your Gold season pass, your 2013 Season Pass Value Book, and your friend. Flash your pass at any gate and they’ll remove the coupon from your book and let you and your friend into the park. It doesn’t get any easier than that! Are you going to brave the crowds?

1. Logan

07/20/2013 at 4:29 pm

I am here now! Posting this from the Orient Express. It is extremely hot and crowded. Very humid with no breeze. Do you know why lex has been shut down?

2. Victor C

07/20/2013 at 4:39 pm

Not planning to go even though I have the combo season pass. It will be VERY packed and I would rather prefer going on a Wednesday to avoid the crowds.

3. Kevin

07/21/2013 at 12:36 am

Wish I can go on my birthday Aug 25 but didn’t buy a pass this year :(

4. Angel

07/21/2013 at 11:52 am

Unrelated question, but do you know why the sensory effects on X2 are sometimes off? The fire, fog, and the music. I understand why you wouldnt want the fire on mid-day when its a 100 degrees, but even times at night when its cool it still wont be on. As for the fog I either havent seen it this whole year or my eyes are deceiving me. I understand why music wont function at times as well, just technical difficulties I guess. An answer from anyone would be appreciated :)

07/22/2013 at 2:27 am

They haven’t used the fog in forever (don’t know why). The fire doesn’t go off on days where even a spark from it could start a fire in the hills nearby. The music works intermittently because the sound system is banged around over and over again on the ride. They’re trying to get the sound to work consistently, and it’s better than it’s been in awhile.

5. Looper

07/21/2013 at 6:54 pm

Busy as heck today with biggest crowd of the year!!! (Thats per a girl that knows the guy who knew that person that worked rides a decade ago that still attends the park with his S/O)

Happy I was inside park today to be a part of it.

07/22/2013 at 2:27 am

Glad I didn’t go today. :)

6. Angel

07/22/2013 at 11:24 pm

Oh alright i see, maybe fogs expensive who knows. And yea the music has been pretty consistent, only seen it down once this whole year in my dozen visits there.