Free 2014 Season Pass Upgrade To Gold Ends Nov 3rd

By on 11/02/2013

2014 Season Pass

Time is running out to get a free upgrade to a Gold season pass at Six Flags Magic Mountain. If you buy four or more 2014 season passes by November 3rd, you will qualify for a free upgrade on all of them to a Gold season pass. A Gold season pass adds some great benefits, like free parking all season long at every Six Flags park, unlimited entry to Hurricane Harbor, early entry to both Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor, and more.

The cost on a regular season pass is $73, while the cost of a Gold pass is $130. You’ll be saving $57 per pass! You’ll be getting four Gold passes for not much more than it would normally cost you to just buy two. It’s a phenomenal deal that can’t be beat.

The park’s web site says that the passes must both be purchased and processed by November 3rd to get the free upgrade. However, the messaging on their buses, phone hold recordings, and ticket booths are all now advertising that you have until January 5th to process the passes to get the free upgrade to Gold. Just to be on the safe side, I called their guest relations and asked. The woman confirmed that as long as you purchase four or more season passes by November 3rd, you will have until January 5th to process them and still get the free upgrade to Gold.

1. JAIRO

11/02/2013 at 9:23 pm

I bought 4 passes just for the upgrade. im glad i have in till January to process them i would of have time this weekend. thanks for the info.

• JAIRO

11/02/2013 at 9:24 pm

*wouldn’t

2. Scott C

11/04/2013 at 8:29 am

Crap!! I just saw this today.

I hope they run this again over Christmas.

I snoozed, I loozed!!

• Andrew

11/04/2013 at 9:01 pm

Offer extended to December 29th! You’re not too late!

• Scott C.

11/04/2013 at 9:27 pm

Thanks for this information!!! I am still trying to get two more people. If you know anybody looking to get into a group for this deal, let me know!!

• Jen

11/25/2013 at 12:02 am

I too am trying to find 2 people if your still interested?

3. Rebekah

11/04/2013 at 11:07 am

We just bought the 2014 passes for the first time. I know we can’t get the coupon book for 2013, but I read that with the highest tier season pass (used to be called the Express now Gold) they used to give free flash passes. Do they still do that?

11/04/2013 at 11:29 am

I’ve been going to SFMM regularly for a few years now, always with the most premium pass available, and have never seen an offer for a free Flash Pass. If they did do that, it must have been a long time ago, but they sure don’t do it any more.

4. Rebekah

11/04/2013 at 9:08 pm

Does SFMM normally do shows of any kind? There’s no mention of any shows on the website. Or does it depend on the time of year? Also, couldn’t find any mention of Holiday in the Park. Does SFMM not participate in that? Thanks!

11/04/2013 at 9:21 pm

The shows are really dependent on the time of year, and the quality varies as well. Last summer there was a great magic show in the Magic Moments Theater, but it was a pretty lame laser/music show the year before. The Golden Bear Theater is used for various events throughout year, but nothing too mainstream. For example, there was a cheerleading competition there this last weekend. There was a hypnotist there during Fright Fest. During the summer there was a Kidz Bop competition. It’s really hit and miss in my personal opinion.

11/04/2013 at 9:25 pm

As far as Holiday in the Park goes, SFMM does not participate in that, despite being one of the few year-round Six Flags parks. You’ll see a Santa up on the gazebo and maybe a giant snow globe for kids to play in, but really very little. The park is not part of the official HITP program so don’t expect to see the entire place covered in Christmas lights.

5. Scott C.

11/04/2013 at 9:31 pm

Hey Kurt,
    I have tried your site on two different computers….when using IE9, it crashes all the time. I am posting this now on Chrome, which is OK.
    Just thought I would let you know.

11/04/2013 at 9:43 pm

Interesting. I’ll have to go find a pc with IE9 and take a look. Thanks for the heads up.

• Scott C