Free 2014 Season Pass Upgrade To Gold Extended Again

By on 12/30/2013

If you’ve been putting off getting those 2014 Six Flags season passes to the last possible minute, you’re in luck! Six Flags Magic Mountain has once again extended the deadline to get free upgrades to Gold season passes. If you buy four or more 2014 season passes and have them processed in the park by 5:00 pm on January 5th, each pass will automatically get a free upgrade to Gold. With free Hurricane Harbor admission, free parking, and early admission to both parks, a Gold season pass is definitely worth having.

The previous extension pushed the offer out until December 29th, but you now have another whole week. However, I don’t recommend waiting until the last possible minute. If you do, you could find yourself waiting in a very long processing line. The park is open until 6:00 pm every night between now and the expiration of the offer, so don’t delay. For more information on this offer, please visit the official Six Flags Magic Mountain season pass web page.

12/30/2013 at 5:24 pm

My sister and I went yesterday and found out that they’ve extended the date. However, we were already there, so we decided to wait it out. Not as bad as I thought, around an hour.

In other news, we went into the park for awhile and she took her first ride on Full Throttle and enjoyed it. The experience with seat belts isn’t any different than before, but it does take longer to load and secure riders.

However, we already knew that it would. 😉

2. Jason

12/30/2013 at 6:13 pm

I know if it’s off topic but with the news of X2 being closed until March is ridiculous, how any amusement park can have there best ride closed for 6 months is a shame on them.

3. Andrew

12/30/2013 at 6:20 pm

Me and my buddies got this deal and I must say, it has been very worth it! I also got the dining pass, which now causes me to have a super-ultra-pass! I highly reccomend this deal. I got mine on Saturday and have already used it twice. Best money ever spent.

12/30/2013 at 7:06 pm

The dining pass is a great deal—especially for people who visit often and stay for a long time. Normally, I only stay long enough for lunch, though, if I visit the park a half dozen or so times a year I’ll still save money. One good thing about this pass is that you have a wide range of choices, not just one or two.

4. Scott C

12/30/2013 at 6:42 pm

I wish I could do this, but it is just me and my daughter. I have not been able to find anybody else.

5. Jason

12/30/2013 at 8:50 pm

One question I do have is, why does the park close so early ? 6 on most off season day and even summer closed by 8 on most days?

12/30/2013 at 10:48 pm

A lot of people wonder that very thing. I just wrote up an article about Knott’s Berry Farm extending their hours to 1:00 am on New Year’s Eve to ring in the new year, but SFMM is closing up shop at 6:00 pm that night. You’d think they’d at least do something for the holidays, but they don’t.

6. Nicholas

12/31/2013 at 10:33 am

How should the crowds be this week?