- Apocalypse Being Retracked at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Justice League: Battle for Metropolis Construction Update #7
- Justice League: Battle for Metropolis Construction Update #6
- New VR Coaster Experience Coming to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Justice League: Battle for Metropolis Construction Update #5
Poll: What Type Of Posts Do You Prefer?
If you’re a regular reader of this site, you may have noticed that my posts tend to be on the longer side, with lots of photos. They’re also not always that frequent, as I tend to only post detailed overviews of specific events or trip reports. I typically don’t like to post about something until I have as much information as possible and can tell the entire story. I’ve been putting the quickie information on Facebook or Instagram.
While it may be great to get a deep dive into that one event, the format doesn’t work well to get out a quick blurb about some interesting industry news that may be breaking that day. It also takes me a long time to process all those pictures and get those longer posts up, sometimes a week or more after the actual event occurred.
This is where you come in. I’d like to solicit your feedback, my loyal readers, on what you’d like to see me post. Should I keep doing the long posts with lots of detailed pictures as needed, or would you like to see much more frequent posts on what’s going on in the roller coaster world, even if there are no photos to go with it? That could mean multiple, short posts every day. Or perhaps somewhere in between?