2015 Deluxe Season Dining Pass Overview At SFMM

By on 02/10/2015

Six Flags Season Dining PassThe Season Dining Pass at Six Flags Magic Mountain is back for its third year. However, they’ve improved on it and made it even better than it was before, and it’s now called the Deluxe Season Dining Pass.

If you’re not familiar with the Season Dining Pass, it’s quite simple. It allows you one free lunch and one free dinner for every day you visit the park. In addition, and new to the 2015 Deluxe Season Dining Pass, they are also now including a free snack during every visit as well. This includes things like french fries, churros, fruit, and baby carrots. There is still no drink included with the plan, but free cups of water are available for the asking at most restaurants.

The dining plan is electronically stored on your season pass. When you go to pay for your meal, you just hand them your season pass, they scan it, and you’re done. There are certain hours that each meal is available. For example, the lunch meal is only valid from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm, and the dinner meal is valid from 4:30 pm to the close of the restaurant. The actual times may vary slightly. They aren’t posted anywhere, at least not that I could find, but these are the hours that I remember being told when I bought my dining pass.

The 2015 Deluxe Season Dining Pass is valid through January 3, 2016. The normal price for the pass is $124.99, however as of this writing, it’s currently listed as being on sale on the Six Flags Magic Mountain web site for $84.99. A Combo Deluxe Dining Pass is available for $159.99, or on sale for $109.99. The Combo pass adds the ability to use the dining pass inside of the Hurricane Harbor water park, in addition to the Magic Mountain theme park.

Despite the addition of the word “Deluxe” to the name, there is still only one pass available for purchase. If you’ve already purchased a 2015 Season Dining Pass, it’s already been automatically upgraded to a 2015 Deluxe Season Dining Pass so you can start enjoying free snacks today.

For a complete list of all the menu options for the 2015 Deluxe Dining Pass, including snacks and broken down by location, please view this document:  2015 SFMM Deluxe Dining Pass

1. Andrew

02/10/2015 at 9:51 am

What are the snack hours?

• Bob E.

02/10/2015 at 9:57 am

Park open until park close, as long as the restaurant/cart is still open.

• ioio

02/10/2015 at 4:37 pm

Are we sure about that? I’ve been told varying hours (11:30-7pm, 11-park close) etc…. are you sure? I would like to know 🙂

• Bob E.

02/10/2015 at 4:52 pm

Honestly, I can’t confirm the opening time since I’ve never tried to get a snack that early, but Guest Relations told me “all day” and “no set times like the meals”. Best bet is to check with the food service ops (and hopefully they’ll know for sure).

2. Bob E.

02/10/2015 at 9:56 am

There are also no icons on the menu boards to indicate the snack options, like they have for lunch & dinner, so you have to know about them in advance, tho the ops in Wascal’s were asking if I was aware of the snack options when I was there for lunch Sunday. Guest Relations also has some photocopied forms (similar to your menu link) if you forget what & where you want to eat.

I’ve seen the dining times posted outside JB’s, Food Etc, & Wascal’s at least, tho when the park closes at 6, some of these locations close a lot earlier. For example, if you’re going for the Dole Whip, I found out last week that they usually turn off the machine around 4:00.

I would suspect that starting next year, after they get us hooked on the snacks, there may very well be 2 options sold.

• Andy A

02/10/2015 at 10:05 am

I like how Six Flags is making visiting the park a lot more affordable. However, I still would like to see a season locker pass. I would love to take nicer photos of the park but obviously won’t bring leave my thousand dollar dslr out on the open.

3. Ralph Bugarin

02/10/2015 at 11:32 am

Great news!!!! Thank u, Kurt. If I’m not wrong, the Season Dining Pass is available from 11:30 to 3:30 and from 4:30 to 7:30. Or, til’ 6 if the park closes at that time. Great overview btw!!!!!

• ioio

02/10/2015 at 4:43 pm

That’s the dining hours, and apparently there’s a 15 minute grace period as well. I wonder if there are exceptions if the park closes late (like 11pm)?

02/10/2015 at 10:34 pm

I wonder how many of these passes are sold? It’s really a good deal, even if you only go a couple of times a year. Meals can run $20 depending on what you get, and if you eat twice, that’s about $40 a visit. Going three times would more than pay for the pass. Once nice thing is that you get a wide variety of choices.

I’ve been reluctant to get the dining pass because I never know anymore how many times I’ll get out to the park. As time goes on, I’m just slowing down. 🙁

5. Michael Ochs

02/14/2015 at 1:59 am

If you have a gold pass, can you still get the dining pass?

6. lila

04/29/2015 at 7:53 am

Can you get funnel cakes and other items of the sort through the plan?

• Tesha

05/26/2015 at 10:30 am

Yes, you can get funnel cakes through the dining plan. The best part is that the funnel cakes are considered a “snack” so it won’t affect your two meals. Other items that fall under the plan as a “snack” are popcorn, jumbo pretzel,churro, ice cream, and dippin dots.

• Jack

06/06/2015 at 7:01 pm

Did you try getting funnel cakes at Magic Mountain? I asked and they said funnel cakes were not a snack

• Reg

06/19/2015 at 9:03 pm

Funnel cakes are not an ‘approved’ snack. You have to buy them separately.