Mountain Madness Coming Oct 2nd To Six Flags Magic Mountain

By on 07/14/2015

Mountain Madness – Day of Play/Night of Fright

The Coaster Guy, Park Journey and Metro Atlanta Coaster Club are pleased to announce our first ever event. Come hang out with us and ride roller coasters before the park even opens! After a full Day of Play, and the sun sets, it will turn into a Night of Fright!

• Where: Six Flags Magic Mountain
  • When: Friday, October 2, 2015
  • Time: 8:30 am to 1:00 am
  • Cost: General Admission:  $80 (Six Flags Passholder Admission:  $70)

DSC00204

What’s Included:

An all day and night event including 2 hours of Morning ERT on Twisted Colossus and Scream, Maze Tours, Group Dinner, Gold Fright Fest Wristbands ($35 value), free parking and other surprises throughout the day.

With the exception of morning ERT, all of the events will be in the late afternoon/evening so even if you can’t make it during the day the Fright Fest event will give you PLENTY of time in the park for some great mazes and “Coasters In The Dark”. This Friday is traditionally a slow Fright Fest day and ride lines are generally no more than 20 minutes.

DSC04066

Schedule:

Morning ERT 8:30 am – 10:30 am on Twisted Colossus and Scream
Will begin Promptly at 8:30am and will include Exclusive Ride Time on the ALL NEW Twisted Colossus and newly re-done SCREAM.

Note: There will be no breakfast provided, be sure to eat prior to arriving at the park. There are plenty of Starbucks and other eateries in the vicinity. Six Flags Magic Mountain also does not allow outside food/beverages in the park, even for morning ERT. Parking is only free until 9:00am after which normal parking fees will apply.

Maze Tours:
There will be various Maze Tours throughout the day. You will be given a time for your tour upon check-in. If you are unable to make it for the full day let us know when you register so we can give you an afternoon time for your maze tour. We will be walking through Vault 666 and Red’s Revenge.

DSC01204

Dinner 5:30 pm:
Includes Lasagna, burgers, side dishes, unlimited soda and more. This will be a private meal in one of the Magic Mountain picnic area’s.

Fright Fest 7:00 pm:
Fright Fest begins at 7:00pm and runs until 1:00am. Your Gold Passes give you unlimited front of the line access to all mazes until the event closes at 1:00am. This does not include Flash Pass to rides.

DSC00137

Surprises:
We will have surprises throughout the day that will be announced as the event gets closer.

Tickets are on sale now at the Six Flags Magic Mountain web site. Click here to see how to get them.

Save the date and come join us for a full day and night of Mountain Madness! We expect to see you all there. If you have any questions, please leave them below and I’ll answer them.

1. michaelochs

07/14/2015 at 3:49 pm

Sounds good I hope I can make it.

2. Sam

07/14/2015 at 5:46 pm

What are the ticket prices gonna be?

3. Ryan

07/14/2015 at 8:44 pm

How much is a maze wristband for gold pass holders?

07/14/2015 at 8:55 pm

I don’t know. SFMM hasn’t announced their 2015 FF pricing yet.

4. jeremy

07/16/2015 at 12:55 am

Do season pass holders get access to all this??

07/16/2015 at 5:20 am

Season pass holders get a $10 discount on buying a ticket to this event.

5. Pkwy

07/16/2015 at 3:01 am

I am there.

6. Jeff W.

07/22/2015 at 8:03 am

I’ll be there! I’ve already got the day off. Just waiting to find out where to buy my ticket!

7. tina

07/23/2015 at 11:09 am

I’m going to skip school and go. This is going to be my very first coaster event! YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Can’t wait!!

8. Jeff Wesson

08/07/2015 at 1:28 pm

I just bought my ticket! Can’t wait!

9. Charles

08/12/2015 at 9:09 pm

Where’s KURT ??? …Anyway, working on CBS Late Late Show- James Corden… taking tomorrow off to ride T/C while park is open late, its always the best at sunset. Charles

08/12/2015 at 9:20 pm

Kurt got a promotion at work and has had virtually zero time for roller coasters. 🙁 I wish one of these parks would just hire me as their coaster evangelist and I could kill two birds with one stone.

• Charles

08/14/2015 at 10:48 pm

Thanks for checking in Kurt… I completely understand. I just had to skip crew calls, to go to MM on Thursday, and it was so relaxing, I’ am going Saturday too, because I know, that I will not be back until December. MM needs someone like you promote their park, There is no energy, and excitement, like the park had in the 70’s and 80’s. This site is proof of your talent, and ability to get the job done. Hit the twenty ride mark on T/C yesterday, no change, rides and runs the same as Day One. All three trains running, Marcus the operator, did his best to match the trains on the lift hill, on one run. for the most part the loading process is slow. There needs to lockers, in the screampunk area for personal belongings. The crew works very hard to make it happen, and should be commended. I have to admit… Colossus was the better coaster on Opening day June 1978… I miss the three drops, the height, the speed, the racing, air time. lots of good times… Anyway, back tomorrow for more T/C rides… the trick is, to lift your feet up, and you float through the circuit. Come on down for 7:15pm Sunset run!! Congratulations on your promotion Kurt… Charles

10. Pingback: Mountain Madness Tickets On Sale Now - The Coaster Guy