Mountain Madness Tickets On Sale Now

By on 08/12/2015

Tickets for the first ever Mountain Madness event on October 2nd at Six Flags Magic Mountain, hosted by The Coaster Guy, Park Journey, and Metro Atlanta Coaster Club, are on sale now! You will not want to miss this very special day of ERT, food, coasters, Fright Fest, and more!

To buy your ticket now, simply go to the Six Flags Magic Mountain home page and click on the Enter Promo Code link in the top-right corner:

SFMMMM1

Type in ‘MountainMadness‘ as a single word and click Go:

SFMMMM2

You will get a pop-up window with two ticket options. The $80 ticket is fully loaded and includes park admission. If you already have a Six Flags season pass, you can buy the $70 ticket to save some money:

SFMMMM3

This is going to be a great event! For a rundown on everything included with your ticket, and what you can expect during the day, please click here for a full overview. Tell your friends and bring your mom. This event is for everyone and we can’t wait to see you all there!

If you have any questions, please leave them as a comment below and we’ll be sure to answer them.

1. Pingback: Mountain Madness Oct 2nd At Six Flags Magic Mountain

2. Casey

08/12/2015 at 9:56 pm

I’m so ready.

3. Jorge

08/15/2015 at 4:50 pm

Question about souvenir sport bottles:
    Can I use a souvenir cup/ bottle from 2012 and get it refilled as if it’s this years? Or will they not allow that?

• Scott C

08/15/2015 at 9:43 pm

Are you serious? Please say no….

08/15/2015 at 10:37 pm

Sorry, Jorge, you can’t. A red 2015 cup is refillable all day for free on the day it is purchased, and $0.99 per refill the rest of the year. A green 2015 cup is refillable for free for all of 2015. Cups from previous years cannot be used.

• Jorge

08/16/2015 at 10:51 pm

Welp haha okay thanks i guess ill just get another one. Any idea on the price of them?

08/17/2015 at 8:23 am

I think the red one is around $15, and the green one is $20.

• Scott C.

08/17/2015 at 3:47 pm

Sorry for my rude response. I was having a very bad day. No excuse, but sorry none the less. If you are going back even just one day this year, get the green.

• Ryan

08/19/2015 at 7:03 pm

Can I use my season pass from 1996 to get the discount?

4. robert

08/16/2015 at 12:58 pm

So I have an annual pass. What exactly am I getting for $70 if I went to this?

08/16/2015 at 2:05 pm

Free parking (if you don’t have a Gold SP), two hours of ERT on both Twisted Colossus and Scream with a small group of people, behind the scenes Fright Fest maze tours, all you can eat/drink meal, front of line Fright Fest maze wristband, and the pleasure of meeting/hanging out with many like-minded coaster enthusiasts. Even if you already have a SP, this is still a great deal.

• Scott C.

08/17/2015 at 3:51 pm

I’m bummed I cannot do this event. My daughter has a swim meet that night. I might still see you, as I plan on going to the park for a couple hours on the way home. I was there on the first Friday of October last year, and it is a great day to go. I wish you great success with your first event.

5. tina

08/16/2015 at 4:58 pm

Just got my ticket today!! Sooooooo excited!!!!

6. Kristen

08/18/2015 at 8:49 pm

so wait, if I already have a season pass, I would still have to pay another $70 bucks just for this event? sorry but no thanks! as much ss I love the park, I paid for the gold pass so I could go every week and they still have other ERT events that are included with the pass.

08/18/2015 at 9:06 pm

I’m sorry to hear you won’t be joining the rest of us, but I totally understand.

• Robert

08/19/2015 at 3:43 pm

Same thing I was thinking Kristen. If there was some type of huge discount, then yes, I would possibly take advantage of it.

For example, my company has a party coming up soon at MM. The cost is $40 admission which includes food and admission to HH. In addition, the park will stay open late for members of the company. If you have a season pass, they are only charging you $10 for the food. That’s a deal that makes sense.

08/19/2015 at 4:04 pm

To be fair, the park admission is basically free on this deal. If you add up the free parking ($20), all you can eat meal ($20), and a front of line Fright Fest wrist band ($35), you’re already up to $75. Additionally, there is 2 hrs of ERT, behind the scenes walk-throughs of FF mazes, hanging out with 100+ like-minded coaster enthusiasts, and other to be announced surprises. How much is that worth to you? If you’re only looking for the least expensive way to get in the park, then this event isn’t for you. That wasn’t the intent. This is for theme park fans who want to meet and have fun with other theme park fans.

• Ryan

08/19/2015 at 7:06 pm

Got my ticket n I hope there’s some hot chicks there. Maybe one will grab me in a maze!!

• Robert

08/24/2015 at 10:09 am

Apparently not that much. I can already walk through the mazes with people I know who work there. I already have parking. Have the dining pass already. So, you are right. It’s not worth it to me. And on ERT, many times SFMM employees aren’t even ready for it and you get no ERT.

I hope you have fun though. You are a true enthusiast.

• tina

08/24/2015 at 4:24 pm

but is there a deal that doesn’t include parking? I don’t have a car and I’m going by myself so I don’t need parking.

7. Roger

08/18/2015 at 10:30 pm

Got my tix! This is gonna rock. Thank you in advance Coaster guy and Theme Park Journey!

08/20/2015 at 7:34 pm

My mom won’t come. She doesn’t like this place. 🙁

• Ryan

08/25/2015 at 10:20 am

Thanks for the update. I’m sure everyone was wondering

9. Dane

08/22/2015 at 5:14 pm

Anyone want to play the guessing game on what the new ride will be this year. I doubt it will be anything exciting since we just got Twisted Colossus.

• Jason

08/22/2015 at 6:17 pm

A b&m dive that will take over tidal wave is what I have been hearing..

• Dane

08/23/2015 at 1:10 pm

that would be cool. I’m still hoping they tear down and replace viper though.

• Ryan

08/25/2015 at 11:13 am

They need water rides. This is so cal

• tina

08/26/2015 at 1:53 pm

I’m actually thinking that a next new ride would be something interactive along the lines of Voyage to the Iron Reef. I’m not saying that this is true but the park does need a ride of this sort, especially because it’s Cali. and it does get hot so a ride like this would provide some relief. Just sayin’ 😉

10. Scott C

08/23/2015 at 2:15 pm

• Dane

08/23/2015 at 10:20 pm

That was really salty of you. I don’t know if it was your intention but linking that is hateful. I literally asked a question just because its the dry season. You don’t need to come in and say how people are so stupid, because they like to pretend that this is whats being built.

• Robert

08/24/2015 at 10:06 am

That’s actually very funny…..and true.

11. Ryan

08/26/2015 at 5:47 pm

Where is the best spot to smoke pot in the park??

• Dane

08/26/2015 at 8:49 pm

Right in the main plaza before the park opens.

12. tina

09/09/2015 at 9:36 pm

Does anyone know if they are going to have the giant spider on TC this year?

13. Pingback: Fright Fest 2015 Opens At Six Flags Magic Mountain