Six Flags Season Pass Flash Sale Ends Sept 7th

By on 09/05/2015

For a limited time, you can get up to 67% off your 2016 Six Flags Season Pass, but you have to act fast! The Season Pass Flash Sale only goes through September 7th, the end of Labor Day weekend. For every regular season pass you buy at $72, you will get a free upgrade to a Gold season pass, which is chock full of goodness. You do not want to miss out on this deal because the price of the Gold season pass has jumped up to almost $220 for 2016! To make it even more affordable, you can purchase it via a membership and only pay $6/month.

SFSP

I should mention that the prices do vary by park. The prices I show here were taken from the Magic Mountain web site, which I believe are the most expensive in the chain. Your local Six Flags may actually be less expensive than this.

The Season Pass Flash Sale also includes a deal on the 2016 Season Dining Pass. Pay for a Deluxe Dining Pass and get a free upgrade to a Combo Gold Dining Pass. You can now not only use it at Hurricane Harbor, but also any Six Flags park. You also get a free unlimited refill sports cup for the entire year! Lastly, you get 20% of most retail purchases throughout the year. Again, this deal is too good to pass up!

SPDP

Lastly, if you don’t buy the Season Dining Pass, you might want to at least grab a Season Shopping Pass. During the Season Pass Flash Sale, it’s only $10, down from $50. You get a limited edition t-shirt, as well as 20% off most retail purchases throughout the year. If you buy more than $50 worth of stuff by the end of 2016, you’ll be money ahead. Even if you don’t buy a single thing, you cannot beat a $10 t-shirt. I think I’m going to buy one just for the shirt.

SPSP

To read more about this incredible deal, including the frequently asked questions, or to purchase it, please visit the Six Flags Season Pass Flash Sale web site.

1. BDNeon

09/06/2015 at 2:29 pm

I already nabbed it. I live in the apartments right down Magic Mountain Parkway from the park so I just ride my bike up there whenever I feel hungry for some free dining pass food. Heh.

2. Scott C

09/06/2015 at 5:29 pm

If last year is any indication, this is as good as it ever gets. Buy now or regret it!

3. aaron

09/07/2015 at 8:22 pm

Yay, got my gold pass today, and my first visit of 2015 today as well! All I can say is damn twisted colossus was amazing! was crowded and hot as hell, but got in rides on t.c., tatsu, x2 and drop of doom in my quick 2 hour visit. they were giving away special buttons for being the last riders on original revolution, didn’t make it to that. and a button isn’t worth smashing the hell out of my ears anyways heh.

thanks for the heads up coasterguy, glad i didn’t miss this great deal.

09/08/2015 at 7:24 pm

I got mine! 😀

5. joshfreund

09/08/2015 at 8:17 pm

Missed this offer but they always send me an email later for the same or better

6. Andrew

09/12/2015 at 10:56 pm

I bought my pass and my dining pass online. I know you get the pass activated at the gate but where do you get the souvenir bottle?

09/12/2015 at 11:02 pm

I’ve also bought my new season pass and dining pass, but haven’t activated either of them. I suspect you need to visit the Season Pass Processing Center. That’s where I’m going to head first.

7. Elk

09/17/2015 at 2:14 pm

Darn I missed the offer. Now they only offer that deal if you buy 4 or more… anyone up for a group buy?!