- Apocalypse Being Retracked at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Justice League: Battle for Metropolis Construction Update #7
- Justice League: Battle for Metropolis Construction Update #6
- New VR Coaster Experience Coming to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Justice League: Battle for Metropolis Construction Update #5
Spring Break Getaways at SeaWorld San Antonio
SeaWorld San Antonio kicks off the 2017 season with Wild Days, an action packed month of events, shows and thrills designed to keep the whole family coming back for more!
For four weekends in March and the entire week of March 11-19, SeaWorld® San Antonio hosts different celebrity wildlife experts, including TV favorite, ‘Jungle’ Jack Hanna as we explore the wonders of the animal kingdom. Additional special shows include SeaWorld Live, Flying High and all new this year, Texas Untamed, an up-close look at the native wildlife of the Lone Star State. SeaWorld’s water park, Aquatica, will be open and guests may also add an interactive swim with a dolphin at Discovery Point. Thrill seekers will enjoy riding the coasters, Steel Eel and Great White, and coming soon in early summer, Wave Breaker: The Rescue Coaster.
Book a Spring Break Package and Kids Stay & Play Free
Book a spring break package and enjoy value pricing for accommodations at a SeaWorld partner hotel including park admission valid for up to seven days. In addition, Kids Stay & Play for Free. For each adult purchasing the package, guests may receive a free child admission to SeaWorld.* Other special perks include: 20-percent off all-day dining, 20-percent off gift shop merchandise and a free game at the Games Center. Additional experiences can be added to any stay including dining with Jack Hanna or Dine With Shamu®. The SeaWorld vacation package is valid through Dec. 31, 2017.* Reservations can be booked online at SeaWorldSanAntonio.com.
More About Wild Days & Spring Break
This year’s events include an all-new show with “Jungle Jack” Hanna, star of two nationally broadcast TV shows detailing his international animal adventures. Also new this year is “Texas Untamed,” highlighting the wildlife of Texas, as well as a new SeaWorld Live! featuring fascinating animals and amazing stories of rescue, rehabilitation and preservation. Additional fun includes the adrenaline-fueled Lumberjack Challenge where Texas takes on Alaska in a hilarious and invigorating competition.
2017 is the year of SeaWorld Rescue and in keeping with SeaWorld’s corporate mission to become the largest marine mammal rescue resource in the world, SeaWorld San Antonio is adding Ocean Discovery: Dolphins & Beluga Whales to its lineup of marine mammal shows. This enlightening look at Pacific white-sided dolphins and beluga whales is designed to inspire guests to join in the protection and conservation of wildlife.
Wild Days Shows
- 3/4-5: SeaWorld Live!
- 3/11-12: Flying High
- 3/18-19: Wild Weekend with Jack Hanna
- Each Weekend: Lumberjack Challenge – Alaska vs. Texas
Fun and Interactive Experiences
- Drum Café: Interactive drumming group
- Meet Our Animals: Up-close meet and greets with amazing animals
- The Wild Days Expedition: Fun and interactive education stations throughout the park, featuring games and hands-on experiences
- Sidewalk Chalk Artist
- Sea Lions and Otters at Play
- Ocean Discovery: Dolphins and Beluga Whales
- Killer Whales: Up Close
- One Ocean
- Pets Ahoy
- Shamus Celebration: Light Up The Night
- Sesame Street Bay of Play Block Party
- Sea Lion High
- SeaWorld’s waterpark is open daily March 11-19, as well as weekends throughout the spring
- Wild Dining: A Culinary Expedition with Jack Hanna*
- Package include an exclusive, upscale dining event and personal meet & greet with Jack Hanna (only available Friday, 3/17)
- A Texas BBQ with Jack Hanna*
- Package includes dinner and a meet & greet with Jack Hanna (only available Saturday, 3/18)
- Dine with Shamu*
* Reservations recommended, additional charge applies