UA-20143982-1
NCL Free At Sea

Any rides to avoid at SFMM?

Home Forums Six Flags Six Flags Magic Mountain Any rides to avoid at SFMM?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  The Coaster Guy 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Marc5
    Participant

I will be visiting SFMM later this summer (on Labor Day) and am wondering if there are any rides to avoid. I am thinking mainly roller coasters that are very rough to ride. Went back to Ohio to go to Cedar Point and found out that the Mean Streak is no longer rideable as it is very rough and messed us up for the rest of the day. Looking forward to all of the great coasters, especially Twisted Colossus.

Thanks for any tips,
    Marc

The Coaster Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Marc,

Body types, especially height and weight, seem to play a big factor in comfort level on many coasters. For example, at 6’1″ tall, my head gets banged up pretty good inside the OTSRs on Revolution, Viper, and Riddler’s Revenge. I’ve also heard from some heavier people that Green Lantern can be very uncomfortable to ride. However, there are also stories from people the same size that don’t have any issues at all and actually like those coasters. Apocalypse is getting a bit rough to ride as well, but some people like that. There’s no ride at SFMM that I will tell you to completely stay away from. I think you need to ride them all and form your own conclusions on what you like and don’t like. It’s all about personal preference. -Kurt

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.