UA-20143982-1
NCL Free At Sea

KnottsScaryFarm

Home Forums Cedar Fair Knott’s Berry Farm KnottsScaryFarm

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  The Coaster Guy 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

michaelochs
    Participant

Last year was the first time I ever got to go to Knotts Scary Farm and it was awesome. I didn’t get to get on that many rides but, it was still an awesome first time experience. On my first experience, it seemed like they didn’t try as hard to scare you as fright fest at sfmm does, but they definitely had their mazes better in area and theme. Later in the evening it seemed like they tried harder to scare you though. Overall my experience was definitely good, 9 of 10 stars. Anyone else have a story from their time at Scary Farm? I know it’s almost time for them to do their annual scary farm announcements in April I believe.

The Coaster Guy
    Keymaster

Knott’s Scary Farm is awesome! My first time was only a couple of years ago, during the 40th anniversary. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was blown away! From the mazes, to the scare zones, to the shows, to the food…they’ve got something for everyone. This is a must see show for me every year now.

As for the announcement, it was held in early August last year, not April. Here was my overview:
    http://www.thecoasterguy.com/2014/08/06/live-2014-knotts-scary-farm-preview/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.