UA-20143982-1
NCL Free At Sea

SFMM For the first time, please help :-)

Home Forums Six Flags Six Flags Magic Mountain SFMM For the first time, please help :-)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  The Coaster Guy 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

sivelton_gs
    Participant

Hello all,

I am from UK and will be going to SFMM for the first time on the 12th, 13th of September 2015. I’ve read lots of things about how busy the park can get, So I have added to my budget the platinum flash pass for the 12th and the 13th, and nothing for the 14th (it’s a Monday). My questions are:
    • How effective is the platinum flash pass on the waiting time reduction?
    • Do you suggest to get for the 14th as well?

Thank you very much for your help, it will be very much appreciated.

The Coaster Guy
    Keymaster

Saturday, September 12th is their annual Hallelujah Jubilee celebration, a Christian music event, so the park will likely be extremely crowded. Sunday will probably be crowded as well, but not as much. A Flash Pass on these two days will probably be a good idea and give you a much more enjoyable experience. You probably won’t need one for Monday. The crowds will be much lighter and you’ll have already been on most of the rides, multiple times, from having a Flash Pass for two days. The time reduction on the Platinum is excellent, but so is the Gold, typically much better than the 50% they advertise. You don’t always get the full benefits of the Platinum pass, like back-to-back rides, so I always recommend the Gold. The only time you’ll need the Platinum is if you want to use it on Twisted Colossus, Full Throttle, or Superman. You’ll also need it for X2, but be advised there is an additional fee for that. I hope that helps!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.