UA-20143982-1
NCL Free At Sea

What do you think of Scream's new colors?

Home Forums Six Flags Six Flags Magic Mountain What do you think of Scream's new colors?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JayZee33 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

The Coaster Guy
    Keymaster

What do you think of Scream’s new blue and orange paint scheme?

Scream! paint job at SFMM

In case you’ve missed it, I’ve posted a couple of photo updates of the painting.

EBL
    Participant

I really did like the tri-color scheme, but the blue and orange looks good, too. And it’s a scheme that no coaster at the park has ever had.

michaelochs
    Participant

I think if it goes good with the rest of the new themed area then it’s cool but if not, it would seem rather pointless. Btw, the forum idea was/is awesome.

AngryGumball
    Participant

That orange is looking pretty good! My friends and I have joked around and called the track “Leftover Batman Blue” and “Tatsu Orange” supports. I like it though, and hope it ages well. The original Scream colors did not age well at all.

JayZee33
    Participant

I like the colors, miss the tri-color pattern, but it will all seem rather incomplete if they don’t change the train colors at all (Which based of the latest Coaster Guy update, will not being happening).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.