UA-20143982-1
NCL Free At Sea

Who is excited for Batman: The Ride?

Home Forums Six Flags Six Flags Fiesta Texas Who is excited for Batman: The Ride?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  The Coaster Guy 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

The Coaster Guy
    Keymaster

When I think of Batman: The Ride, I think of another B&M Inverted. It’s a great coaster, but we don’t need another one. Fortunately, the Batman: The Ride going into SFFT is a brand new style of coaster. I’m very much looking forward to riding it, but I wish they had called it something else. Batman:

coasterguru14
    Participant

I’m really looking forward to Batman: The Ride. I think that the ride concept is exceptional and hopefully they do as good as Wicked Cyclone themeing wise. One criticism that I have of all of the non-Arrow 4-D coasters is the lack of any type of lateral motion, how can one of the most negatively talked about coaster manufacturers be the only one to be able to get it right. And I am definitely going to miss the fourth rail.

Casey
    Participant

Is there audio on this ride? It sounds like 4-D means it’ll have some kind of soundtrack.

The Coaster Guy
    Keymaster

I don’t believe there is audio. I think the 4D refers to the fact that the seats rotate independent of the track direction, just like Green Lantern: First Flight at Six Flags Magic Mountain. No audio on that ride, either.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.