Don't Miss

Riddler’s Revenge ERT For Season Pass Holders This Sunday

By on March 15, 2013

Riddler's Revenge ERT

If you’re a season pass holder at Six Flags Magic Mountain, you can enjoy some exclusive ride time on The Riddler’s Revenge before the park opens this Sunday, March 17th. Starting at 10:00 AM, a full half hour before the main gate will open to the public, just flash your season pass at the special ERT entry and make your way to the back of the park. You should be able to get in several rides before the park opens and others make their way back to the ride.

1. Casey

03/15/2013 at 9:27 pm

I absolutely NEED a season pass and have been dying to get one for this year!!!Also,will you be posting an update this sunday?If so,I bet there are going to be some cool new things to talk about!

03/16/2013 at 6:04 am

Most likely.

03/15/2013 at 11:59 pm

Are you going to be there on Sunday, Kurt? I’m thinking of going to try out this Gold Pass ERT perk.

03/16/2013 at 6:04 am

Yes, I’m going to try and be there.

03/17/2013 at 3:52 pm

Sorry I missed you today, Kurt. My heart, mind, and soul said “YES,” but my body and wallet said “NO.” Next time for sure. :(

3. Andrew

03/16/2013 at 8:19 am

I’m gonna be there!

They thought well. If they open it up at 10, it will take Til 10:10-10:15 for people to get back there. So I will probably go 2 or 3 times and then book it to a ride right before 10:30.

4. Jerome Weiss

03/16/2013 at 8:15 pm

I’ll be there tomorrow. I’ll say hi if I see you.

5. Looper

03/17/2013 at 4:58 am

Heading out now for some corned beef n cabbage at O’Dennys prior to heading to SFMM for some ERT on O”Riddlers. I will look for you but not sure what you look like. I will be wearing green if that helps… Really bright green.

6. Casey

03/17/2013 at 3:10 pm

I think the riddlers revenge has ERT today because it’s green,and today is St.Patty’s Day.

03/17/2013 at 3:54 pm

They should have had ERT on Green Lantern as well. After all, it’s also green and it can make you feel green afterwards, too!

03/17/2013 at 9:32 pm

There weren’t very many people on Riddler’s this morning. I was trying to make small talk with the ride op and asked him where everyone was. He said Riddler’s was the only ride open at that time because it was St. Patrick’s Day and that was the only green coaster. I was going to ask him about the other green coaster that actually had the word “Green” in its name, but I felt like he didn’t want to talk so I let it go.

7. Andrew

03/17/2013 at 8:16 pm

I was at the ERT today. Was anyone else?

03/17/2013 at 9:33 pm

Yup, I was there and the last one to leave the party.